SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would share some quick pics I snapped yesterday.

Here are the Aerocatch hood pins I recently installed with some help from a friend. These things feel 100% better then the old cheapy pins I ran. Don't mind the dirty car/hood.

Here's a few pics of the blue se-r, the 98 SE and you can even spot the Max in some of these. The se-r just got done the day before driving about 160 miles round trip to race and did 3 twenty minute road race sessions so it's very dirty.

I am still working on the Tsuru grill and I was told that while road racing it's a good idea to take it out anyway. I also zip-tied a Titan hamburger to the front for the hell of it. Crooked and all but who cares. :biggthump

I threw on some old school racing magnets just for giggles.

The Hankook tires did well but I gave them hell and they were at their limits for sure.

The star of the show.......The engine held up great while racing. Never got above 200* and had power whenever I needed it. I even passed a few STI's and a red Z06. :eek2:

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
how much are the homes in the pic

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
how much are the homes in the pic
Not sure about my neighbors but I paid $160K for mine a year ago. That's also when the Utah home market was really crazy. You can probably pick one like mine cheaper now. It's built in 1997 and it has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one with jetted tub), central air, two car garage, 4 levels. It also has a fairly large back yard. You can throw a ball or frisbee around it just fine. Mowing it sucks though. Here's a view from my driveway.

·
Jah Rastafari
7,677 Posts
So how much are they going for now

·
Hostile Aberration
4,820 Posts
Your cars are pure sex.

The Blue Classic is one of my favorites on the forum. :biggthump

Plus you take great pics. Some of your shots out in the boonies (desert?) in other threads are freakin awesome.

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would say $150-160 or so. We plan on removing the siding and putting on Stucco and adding a back patio with deck, side RV parking which should bring us about $170 if we wanted to sell soon.

Some of the other houses in the neighborhood are a little bit nicer and sell for $160-175K. Still cheap compared to where you live I bet.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Damn I don't think there are any houses within miles here that are less than 200k........A house like that here would easily be around 6 or 700k.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Nice cars SR20RACER!!!

Man what do you do for living to afford 2 turboed SE-Rs, maxima, and a nice house? :squint: lol just picking on ya :tongue:

$160 for a house? thats pretty cheap, and you have an awesome mountain view. We got our house for $200, two years ago, right now it could be hitting $300k

·
Evo is gone :(
959 Posts
Jason did the GT Live day this past weekend, that I had to miss since someone has not delivered my car yet, but I digress :) Looks like the car is ruinning a little rich Jason, you might need a nice wideband to get that worked out. When is the VE going in? I may know someone that might want some turbo stuff.

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Your cars are pure sex.

The Blue Classic is one of my favorites on the forum. :biggthump

Plus you take great pics. Some of your shots out in the boonies (desert?) in other threads are freakin awesome.
Thanks!!! I don't think I am good at taking pictures but sometimes I get lucky with the nice backgrounds Utah provides. The Maxima picture is out next to the salt flats.

Nice cars SR20RACER!!!

Man what do you do for living to afford 2 turboed SE-Rs, maxima, and a nice house? :squint: lol just picking on ya :tongue:

$160 for a house? thats pretty cheap, and you have an awesome mountain view. We got our house for $200, two years ago, right now it could be hitting $300k
I am actually selling the Maxima as soon as I get the VE in the 98 SE. The wife will drive that and then the goal is to get a newer Pathfinder for the kids and dog.
I work in Telcom and trust me with one income and two kids it's not easy. :tongue:

sentras look sick but i like the rims better before you switched cars
I miss the B14 wheels on my ser but I needed to try and get that 98 SE back to stock with the normal all seasons for a daily driver.

These are the only hood pins I would consider running on my car... good choice, Jason :)

Did I miss out on something... did you take your car to a track day at MMP :confused:
Thanks, I really like them so far. I did take the car out to MMP, it was a blast and I am hooked. The se-r was so traction limited it wasn't even funny but I have a lead foot when given the chance. It was for fun and I got about 45 minutes of track time in. It was "Tarzans Lap Battle" with GT live.

·
SR powered S13 coupe
6,728 Posts
Thanks, I really like them so far. I did take the car out to MMP, it was a blast and I am hooked. The se-r was so traction limited it wasn't even funny but I have a lead foot when given the chance. It was for fun and I got about 45 minutes of track time in. It was "Tarzans Lap Battle" with GT live.
Well, it was about time you got that car on the track :tongue:. How did the brakes hold up... I guess I better get over to the Utah site and read up on the track day.

Jeremy - What car... you mean the one still in my driveway ;)

·
Evo is gone :(
959 Posts
That would be the one. Honda was not up to the task with its awesome 14 inch steel wheels, almost bald all season tires, and soft stock suspension. Things are changing though for that car :biggthump

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jason did the GT Live day this weekend, that I had to miss since someone has not delivered my car yet, but I digress :) Looks like the car is ruinning a little rich Jason, you might need a nice wideband to get that worked out. When is the VE going in? I may know someone that might want some turbo stuff.
I was wondering if you sold that one setup with the Evo or you pulled it out. That would be a help I bet. As far as the VE goes I will be ready to install it in a few weeks so then things will be for sale.

Well, it was about time you got that car on the track :tongue:. How did the brakes hold up... I guess I better get over to the Utah site and read up on the track day.
I know, I know. I would say the brakes did well. I have some cheapy slotted/drilled rotors in the front with some used Carbotech pads and some brand new cheap pads in the back. The "Zinc" plating on the front rotors look like it got too hot and basically chipped off. I would prefer a BABK anyday.

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts
Heh Heh... That's the same B13 that waxed that Evo's arse online:naughty: Nice clean rides. You should see a psychiatrist (<< Not sure if that's spelled right, haven't used that word in a while) about that turbo addiction that you have.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts