SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
HotshtSR20 said:
bwahahaha!

videos probably thurs.

Nice Steve, cant wait to see the vid's!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
that's it, no details?? congrats man, can't wait to see it in action!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
iczer200sx said:

....as far as I know, he has the same setup...he just had an unforunate Schmelting accident by accidently turning up the boost to around 30psi.

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
You go Steve!!! Glad to hear that she will soon prowl the streets again and just in time for the SERCA 2004 convention. I guess no rental for you this year. ;)

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nismo91 said:
You go Steve!!! Glad to hear that she will soon prowl the streets again and just in time for the SERCA 2004 convention. I guess no rental for you this year. ;)
hell no, ****.

i *may* just have to rent a car this time as well though, i need to learn the line at the limits and beyond. i am too scared to really push my car through the chicane in my car, i dont wanna wad it up.

no details because it a was pretty much straightforward, nothing new.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
iczer200sx said:
yeah give a few more details. i wanna see some pics dammit!!!!

oh yeah congrads btw!!

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20 said:
Great to hear the news Steve so is that a no your not going to take it to SERCA or what?
nah, im taking it. i figure that since i am driving an SE-R, no one will judge me no matter what i do, ****. :D

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Cool Steve. You going to the 3/5/04 track date?
You're coming up to help install my shiznit right? Maybe we can get more crack pics, hehe. Neet BigTom to come by for that

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
SER96VPEC said:
Cool Steve. You going to the 3/5/04 track date?
You're coming up to help install my shiznit right? Maybe we can get more crack pics, hehe. Neet BigTom to come by for that
gotta work for that event, sorry.

yes, i will come up to help you with the shiznit.

BTW, thanks for your help with the insurance thing, i am suing the dude for the full amount ($5000) from small claims court, i guess his insurance will have to fork over what they can at that point, and he will be responsible for the remainder.

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Cool meng. No problem. You gotta do what you gotta do with regards to the accident.
We'll coordinate something for the turbo install.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts