SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after waiting for my manifold and everything to be swain coated, I finally have my gt28rs setup, with protech manifold, custom IC piping, with a FORGE fmic, TIAL wastegate.......blah, blah, blah...........april fools...HAHA.

Anyway, as some of you know, i was in 2 accidents in a row. Now its finally back after so long. A few little things need to be done still, so im gonna have to bring it back. You can tell some of the body panels are 2 tone because they didnt paint the whole car, but that will be taken care of. The new lip like the old one has yet to be installed, cause ive been busy lately. The wheels were purchased from Mike Mager from NPM(good guy), but were white, so I had them painted while my car was in the shop and they came out perfect. They are almost the same color as the SE-L wheels just a little darker.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
You need some clear headlights. Those things just throw it off for me man. Other than that, nice as car.

Before I liked the amber corners, now with the cf hood and darker wheels...I dunno. Get some clear headlights then we'll see. Your car is so clean and those things are so dirty.

Good job tho...I wish I could get in an accident :(

·
Registered
3,442 Posts
very nice, very clean. u got one se-l keepin it real

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
Clean car. Gotta ask though, why are you going with a protech manifold for a GT28RS?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
i love the rims and the hood....i actually like the headlights with the color of the car and rims. keep up the good work man its lookin good :D overall, i think the car is awesome

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the kinds words everyone. ^^I still have them, i just need one new wheel cause it was bent in the accident. So anybody that has just one LMK. The corners were done with some tamiya model paint.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
I hate to say this but I might have to have something done to the Koseis on my S13 now... Those wheels are bitchin'!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Wow... I want your wheels. You jerk! Seriously dude, I always thought of your car as like conservative. It's like you made that 1910's to 1920's jump and your car became a flapper *I hate history AP :mad: * Anyway, what did you do to make your headlights like that? Is that paint directly on the glass? I wouldn't think so, cuz that would hinder light output...

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
I think you should make your corners look dirty as well - I DO like your car a lot man. It looks very nice.

I need to know what suspension you have? I have stupid sportlines and I still have a terrible front wheel gap - yours looks so perfect.

EDIT - N/M i just read your signature

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Looks gorgeous!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts