SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well let me start by saying thanks to all who tried to help out but in the end it was a small lil fubar on my part that was the problem I was laying in bed with the woman just haven receved a hummer with a clear mind I thought I wonder if I reversed the wires on the apexi S-ITC so I went out to check it and they were so I switched em back the way they were suppost to be and bam on the first turn of the key she came to life ,and it sounds f#$%ing nasty watch out SC fwd cars the compition just got alot stronger

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
Sweet!! Congrats.

A little wire schematics knowledge and experience goes a long way. Great job!

·
Wiggle wagon driver...
1,445 Posts
hope to see it running around here sometime

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
are you refering to the infamous street races in greelyville

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well what happend was this the wires from the crank angle sensor are routed through the ITC then back to the ecu ,I had the wires that were suppost to go from the harness in to the itc to the ecu reversed it woudnt be so bad if I didnt have 3 deg in electronics , I just dont make mistakes in that area , or many areas for that matter im a verry maticlous anal retentive picky perfictionist asshole by admission , so **** usually comes out right the first time and thats that but I guess everyone f's up a lil every now and again

·
Wiggle wagon driver...
1,445 Posts
are you refering to the infamous street races in greelyville
nah, i was just referring to seeing it around. i don't know where the races are in gville. i use to go down to spartanburg most saturdays but i haven't been in awhile.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts