SR20 Forum banner

The beginning of my cars transformation (NOT 56K SAFE!!!)

2K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  JDMtyteYO 
#1 · (Edited)
i had today off and i got bored so i figured ill go ahaed and knock out as much of the cars interior as possible heres a few pics of what i got done.

This is where i started

this is what i ended the day with

See less See more
#6 ·
nizzan4u2nv said:
So I assume your car is turning into a bunch of RED X's.
Dude, your my new favorite person to see post. F**kin smartass. Ahaha...I've already cracked up watching you post about people. You woulda been a cool ass dude to hang out with in HS. (If you knew me in HS, you'd understand) Haha...or maybe becuase it's 1am and I'm tired so anythings funny. But I dunno man...and damn...you have alot of time on your hands. Trying to ruin my reputation? Geesh...I just will not accept that! Haha...

Jason

#17 ·
it took about 7 hours to do all of that taking breaks here and there and getting harrasses by the roommates, its on figgy(just kiddin you got me beat), Jason i can handle anything i put my mind to.

#18 ·
SmoothDaddyFig said:
Great start!!!

Bring on the COMPETITION!!!
I got some SERIOUS OWNAGE to do Mid-March!!!!!

hey figgy if you want to come and rip apart some of my car feel free. i could always use a little extra help

Jeff

#20 ·
AWD RHD nx if i can get the clip soon i might have awd done by the convention.

#25 ·
race ready and keeps snapping axles gotta love it :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.