SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As a few of you might know, I recently ordered a new server for the forum- among other things. At the moment, we are running on a piece of equipment that doesn't belong to me. This is the main reason for the move. I was just informed that the new server, ordered for my new job, will not be able to host this site.

As a result, I will not continue to run the forum. The recent changes in software have stressed me for time and money. I simply will not be able to dedicate the time and effort required to keep the forum moving forward.

Since there is no one able to take over the day-to-day operations here, the kind people at GFoS.net, owners of NissanForums.com, will be taking over the task of hosting and managing the forum. It will remain separate for the time being, but ultimately the future of the forum is up to them.

I thank everyone who has stepped up and been there for me and the forum, I'm sure it will continue to operate in the future. Thanks again!

·
"Keep firing, Assholes!"
796 Posts
is this serious or an april fools joke?

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
This better be an April Fool's joke. If not, I'm taking over! :D

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
This is the icing on an already shitty day for me. I thought you would continue to run the forum, I'm not a happy camper. Isn't there a way for someone else to take it over?

C

·
lack of sr20 owner
1,329 Posts
If this isnt an April fools joke - NO WAY NISSANFORUMS SHOULD TAKE OVER. Might as well not even have the damn thing!!!

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
Glad you let this out of the bag, Matt.

I look forward to working with Mike K. and his crew. We were talking this morning about 'blending' in the Nissan Forums members with the SR20 Forum members. It will make us stronger.

Within the next week, all NF members will automatically be SR20 Forum members. It will be seamless, according to Mike K. We'll all be posting together within the week. The two knowledge bases will work well together.

·
<>< Jesus is the Answer
5,518 Posts
this is definately a joke....i know that nissan forums would NEVER blend with this site. nice april fools joke :) didnt get me though

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Seeing as how we will soon bow to our NissanForums masters, I have something to admit, too. :(

I really own a Civic DX. For the last six years I've claimed to own a Red '92 SE-R. I sat among you all and learned the lingo, like "AD22VF," "BABK," and "B13."

All this time has been a lie. I just wanted so badly to be accepted. I kept getting beat by automatic 1.6L Sentras, so I convinced myself I could have the best Sentra ever. :redface:

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Mr Sentra said:
Well, I'm a member of both, so it's cool with me. :)

Same here. :)

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
NF + Sr20forum = stronger?? WHAT THE ****!

it will ruin the forum. i will never come here again...wait, damit. that's a good thing for most. ****...owell...man, better be a joke!!!!!!!!!!

I HATE NISSANFORUMS!

·
shift_boost
1,949 Posts
well on that note let the stupidity start:

"wha ^ all my boi gots a hatch its crazy fast fo sheezy and i gotsta beat him but my moms gave me a hoopty a 93 sentra e auto how can i beat him do i need naws peace out Casper"

this is what this forum will come to

1 - 20 of 46 Posts