SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got pulled over today and got a $55 ticket for NO FRONT PLATE

don't MD troopers have anything better to do then pull me over for no front plate

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :redface:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Hell NO! He's talking about State Feds, not County. They don't give a damn if you fix it. Your still fined if you got caught w/o it. I got fined for just having mine in my front window, because I didn't want it on my Drift bumper at the time. They're strict!

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
If you got pulled over on either 95,695, or 895 around the White Marsh/Towson/Essex area, then the answer is no. They have a lot of free time on their hands. Guess how I know.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Good to know. I'm new to the area. I thought California cops were strict. In reality, its the state ref/smog check laws that are strict. CA cops aren't that educated when it comes to emissions laws. Carb legal stickers are often overlooked and tickets issued. Front license plate tickets are usually fix-it tickets even from the CHP (state troopers). Thanks again for the info. :)

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
how are they gonna get the radar signal to deflect off your car if you have no front plate? They want you to fix that so they can give you a speeding ticket next week. :)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
i live in white marsh/perry hall and there are nothing but cops combing the area cause ther are 3 precients around eachother. plus a barracks for the state boys not too far up in harford county. so they do have alot of extra time on their hands for sure. plus they are assholes

·
Registered
947 Posts
back in the day I used to get pulled for that type of stuff all the time, but I haven't had a front plate on my car for 2 years, and no tickets (knocks on wood). I wonder if it's because I've gotten older, or I'm more careful...or just lucky!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Where i live, if you get pulled you get a ticket, i cant get away with anything because my car is marked.........

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
I haven't gott a ticket in 4 months. Why BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A STINKIN CAR :mad:
Ooops sorry Mike. Yeah Po Po around here where I live will get you for everything also. So beware when you driving on Liberty Rd.

·
Registered
11 Posts
i got two within three days of each other.one was for turning on a no turn on red sign and the other was for chirping second.he said i was spinning wheels

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
WHITE 93 VE said:
i got two within three days of each other.one was for turning on a no turn on red sign and the other was for chirping second.he said i was spinning wheels
Oh give me a break! He was out for blood kidd! :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts