Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
B14 200sx Carbon Fiber trunk.

http://www.syndicatekustomz.com/products/products.php?cat=1&item=26

Image uploading. Refresh page to view

5 people, 5 C/F Trunks, 510$ shipped.
10 people 10 C/F Trunks, 485$ shipped.

First to pay will be first to recieve.

These are an OEM fit trunk weiging in at around 15lbs. Glossy C/F weeve finish, with a 1/4 skeleton on the inside that mounts in stock locations. You will need to transphere over reverse lights, centerpanel, and Latch assembly.

Thanks for the support!!!
Mike Roberts

·
Wiggle wagon driver...
1,445 Posts
i'm probably in on this. when do you need the cash. i could probably paypal it thursday when i get paid

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just let me know. I would like to get everything started and paid for with in the month and start shipping the first. thanks.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depending on if it has a spoiler or not it weighs around 30-35LBS. It saves over half of what stock is and it can support over 190LBS Of pressure! Check out the site and you can see me standing on one... I am located In Wa...

cnynracer1 said:
How much does the stock trunk weigh? Where are you located?

Thanks,

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
There's currently no B14 sentra lids available. The B14 200sx lid and the sentra lid are different sizes, you can't use the 200sx lid. Mike got my old 97 sentra's trunk lid as a donation, but I don't expect any molds until he gets back on his feet. I do hope to see it soon though.

BTW, that teal 200 is pretty badass. Makes me miss my old setup:

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
There's currently no B14 sentra lids available. The B14 200sx lid and the sentra lid are different sizes, you can't use the 200sx lid. Mike got my old 97 sentra's trunk lid as a donation, but I don't expect any molds until he gets back on his feet. I do hope to see it soon though.

BTW, that teal 200 is pretty badass. Makes me miss my old setup:
The last time I talked to the owner of the B15 at a meet in Socal he said that the molds for the b14 sentra were done. :confused:

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
iono, maybe they are done. we'll have to see what Mike says.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
vteckilla said:
i want one shipped to 07087 zip and how long will it be 4 delivery
Its 4weeks turn around time on the 200sx trunk, its 550$ shipped to you.

Vis has a b14 sentra trunk is already out. I decided not to fallow through witht he sentra trunk because of the the compitition and I cant beat thier prices of over sea made stuff..

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
ScorchN200sx said:
Its 4weeks turn around time on the 200sx trunk, its 550$ shipped to you.

Vis has a b14 sentra trunk is already out. I decided not to fallow through witht he sentra trunk because of the the compitition and I cant beat thier prices of over sea made stuff..
So I assume that you dont have any already made then? Is there anyway that one could be made with and integrated center piece or no? I will be ordering one very soon. TIA!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.