SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i figured i would post pictures of a car i picked up this morning. 1994 G20, 141k miles, all power options. Let's just say i got a deal i couldn't pass up. I bought it with a bad muffler and clutch (owner thought the transmission was dying, it's just the clutch slipping though). Here it is right after i parked it back home:

·
GTI-R DONE
1,151 Posts
nice find dave

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oh yeah, the car came with every single service record since 1994, and i'm the third owner.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, my G20 is the identical color/interior/5-speed combination.

Except on mine, the owner thought transmission was dying, and they were right. ;)
I like the picture in your sig. Hopefully this one cleans up as well as yours :tongue:

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P10FTMFW.

That looks good.
The best part about the car is there is ZERO rust. I could not find any whatsoever. The was was a VA car up until 3 months ago, which would explain that.

This car needs a bath REALLY BAD :tongue:

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Looks clean. The boneyards out here are full of P10s, so if you need odds and ends holla.

Do you know what brand the cargo net is? I'd like to grab one of these up.

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks clean. The boneyards out here are full of P10s, so if you need odds and ends holla.

Do you know what brand the cargo net is? I'd like to grab one of these up.
I'll have to take a look tomorrow about the cargo net. Thanks for the offer also.

·
i can feel the age coming
114 Posts
what kind of engines did the g20's come with stock?

·
PLAY MY HEAD, MONKEY!
9,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
OEM.

Hope you enjoy the G20, I love mine.
Just driving it home, even with a slipping clutch, was very enjoyable. Leather, using cruise control on the way back, and knowing this summer, i'll be chillin' in an ice cold car. I'm lovin' it already :)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts