SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
N12 ET Pulsar GTIR swap
101 Posts
Very nice setup & nice PWR water/air intercooler there...... made about 5 mins down the road from where i live in Australia, very good thing.

·
70/30 Racing
11,372 Posts
That's actually the best manifold I have seen for our cars. Packages very neatly, is equal length, comes out the head at better angles, better collector and allows monstrous downpipes. Those are pretty big (dia) runners too.

Damn you, now I might just have to go out and spend more money... :D

·
easy 400WHP
12,682 Posts
yeah ProTech put a lot of effort into that manifold... it makes mine look like a log :rofl:

Jamie also did a real clean build on that car. 96lb program w/ Lightning MAF Blow thru and a Q45 TB...

as they would say up there......

Beauty, eh??!!!??

·
utahnissans.com
5,051 Posts
Wow, Looks very good! Looks like a great install on everything in the pictures. I am still trying to figure how the intercooler piping runs. That thing looks like a monster, what sort of hp or times it that car put out?

Do you know the type of coating that is on the piping?

·
nothing but shenanigans
763 Posts
I have that same oil cap, hopefully i get the same torque gains, LOL.

Nice set-up, You got some serious cash tied up in just the fittings, i know because i'm going broke doing just half that.

·
Registered
703 Posts
One thing that amazed us was how good the MEziere water pump works with the rad and slim lines. We opted for thier big boy pump and this thing can clean out a good ol Canadian wh)$# in 10seconds. The car also has 3.5" exhaust front to back , stock gas tank and is full street legal with a 12pt cage. I think I have some pics of the car in drag trim with the old setup somewhere

1 - 20 of 47 Posts