SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
sr20deboston said:
Please post feedback and comments here.
I was lost and now I'm found. Took me a while to locate the new forum link. May be lot's of lost SR20 folks out there. Is it possible to line the old to new, or place a comment on the old link?

Thanks
AC

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Someone just asked on the se-r mailing list..I posted the link.that may help some....but to have a redirect link would be good.

·
8,148 Posts
A lot of posts are not making it to the new forum. I posted last night in the NX2000 forum and it is no there. I posted this morning some replys and they are not there. Any ideas why?

·
8,148 Posts
Pretty White said:
A lot of posts are not making it to the new forum. I posted last night in the NX2000 forum and it is no there. I posted this morning some replys and they are not there. Any ideas why?
Also HTML is off. :(

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
I like it and then again I don't. I just hope this place isn't as slow for me at work like the B15 BB is. Before they changed, it was fast now its as slow as a GA16DE. :)

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
What the hell did you do matt? ;)

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Scarpa

Looks good to me :)

The time is wacky for me. I'm posting this at 1:33pm PST and it's showing up 9:30pm on the post for me.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Re: Scarpa

Scarpa said:
Looks good to me :)

The time is wacky for me. I'm posting this at 1:33pm PST and it's showing up 9:30pm on the post for me.
You can change that by messing around with your options by click on "user cp" up at the top.

·
Premium Member
5,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First of all, no matter what anyone says- vB is faster then UBB. If you consistently have slow speeds from another board, like b15sentra, at the same location, like work, then perhaps you might consider that your work connection is crappy. Or, that it has a bad route to the respective destinations.

Second, if it's unfamiliar- learn it. It's really not hard at all. This software is pretty easy to learn.

Finally, give us a little time. This board was MIGRATED from a COMPETING PRODUCT, so there might be some bugs here and there. They will be fixed. As far as the interface is concerned, I can't dedicate any more time than I already am, so someone else make one and I'll gladly implement it. That assumes that it looks ok....

Reluctantly, I've activated images in signatures (by popular complaint). Be smart! If you absolutely must have an image, KEEP IT SMALL. They are also NOT NEEDED every time you reply in a thread!

Thank you.

P.S. Use your control panel to fix the time zone issue. There are also some other things you can change there too. Check it out.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Well hey I leave for a few days and look what happens. I am dead from driving and losing James Vick in Dallas who was trying to help me get me to my hotel and we lost each other at the airport. My wife on the phone helped me get here.

If any of the Dallas people want to get a hold of me my cell is 765-513-9147.

Going to bed. bleh

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I was just playin man. This site does seem faster than the old one. I'll cya probably sometime this week.

·
Registered
301 Posts
ryan you keeping those wheels? and did you send out for my intake, do you know about how long it will take to get in?

keep in touch man

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
Nice.everything looks to be working good.you guys have done a kick ass job. I dunno if it is slower or faster.everything is fast with cable modem! :D Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks to those that keep this place running and up to date..se-r list is old, old, and dead almost it seems. I keep going back, just to see if it changes.but it never seems to...

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Wheels are for sale. I'll send the intake out most likely tomorrow. My ass doesn't get up to upper campus on the weekends much except to stumble to the cafe.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts