SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here she is. Dunno why they didn't decide to put the headlights or front spoiler on, but I'll do that tonight.
I've got an NX now!!!!!!!

G

·
Hey, Hey! Nice car!!!

------------------
'97 200SX SE-R
JWT Intake and ECU
DynoMax Muffler # 17287
UR 2 Pulley Set (in fast red!)
Some other way too expensive Momo crap.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Looks like they did a great job!

From what I've heard, the whole front bumper has to come off in order to put the headlights in. It's a PITA from what I've heard. I've never tried it, though.

Ben
'93 NX

·
Registered
105 Posts
The car looks great! Now, if it only had two extra doors...

------------------
--Saving money and dreaming--
--99 SE-L 'bout stock
--TVR 2500M (being restored)

·
8,148 Posts
DAMN that car is shiney. What, I got to go outside and wash mine now? Geesh! They really straightened that car out. WOW! Just don't show the girl you bought it off of the pics right yet. She may be homesick or something. ****, what did they charge? You are set. Now imagine if you could drive the SE ans a daily driver and store the NX? This is a project I think is more grassroots than the turbo SE ever was. You Dr. Frankenstien you!

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
Those are the coolest speed holes I've ever seen on a SR20 car. Tell the shop that you'll be driving only the daytime from now on - the NX looks better without headlights.

Looks clean.

G

·
Yo Benny boy, so when are we breaking her in at the local Drag meet ? ehh
About time U crossed over to the B13 side of things.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R-getting some cams for Xmas
01 Max getting a blower for Xmas
93 90CS providing the $$ for the above cars.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Car looks sweeeeeet. Is that the one I'll see in K.C.? Then we can race back to dallas? james

·
Egg Lover
451 Posts
Ben, where is the filter on your breather? Also why was the NX redone. Was it in an accident?

------------------
93 NX2000 auto, advanced timing, new motor mounts, 99k miles.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Hey Ben, what kind of battery is that? How does it hold up to the winters?

TIA

------------------
1994 SE-R Super Black
HS CAI, STB, NX console, 15" rolling stock, more to come...

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
VQ30power: soon, soon

james- maybe just once...

keithert- I've eliminated the whole AIV BS system. There's no AIV valve thing for a breather. Bought it from a friend who wrecked it for cheap and FINALLY have it back in one piece.

Stine: Westco sealed battery. Bought it with the car. Dunno how it holds up but it's small and light and is supposed to be really good.

This car is FAST!!! Faster than my Sentra ever was NA. DEFINITELY handles MUCH better too. Sentra is going to feel like a boat tomorrow. Only reason I'm not driving it to work tomorrow is that I've got a stupid sounding exhaust leak that I need to tighten up and I'm exhausted from putting that front end all back together to do it tonight.

The Quaife rocks! Since I got shitty tires on her right now, doing a u-turn manuever induces 2-wheel wheelspin all the way around.

Also have the JWT clutch in there too. The combo of that, the Quaife, and the shitty tires chirps 3rd like 2nd should sound, and chirps 2nd like I've only heard high horsepower V8 RWD cars do, the kind when the rear end jiggles a little from the loss of traction?

This thing REVS. Revs SO fast.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
The more I look at NX's the more I like them. I might get one for a project car. David Lau, How much you down to for yours?

Sean

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, CN Exhaust, 91 I-cam, 138whp/128wtq, Coming attractions: Toda Racing cams

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
ben, your NX looks great! super paint job..looks bling bling! now all you need is some headlights and some B14 SE-R wheels and you're set.

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
vincit omnia veritas
1,085 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soupaflie:
The more I look at NX's the more I like them. I might get one for a project car. David Lau, How much you down to for yours?

Sean

</font>
Still 6500 =)

I have a few offers but not close enough..

david lau

·
egg-less
348 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NXBen:
From what I've heard, the whole front bumper has to come off in order to put the headlights in. It's a PITA from what I've heard.</font>
Well, I just did a few weeks ago, and it IS a PITA! Hope you have small hands/short arms; they will make the job considerably easier. I don't, and it SUCKED!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts