·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
go here:
http://forums.clubsi.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/009313.html

Heres a sample:

"RCM101 - Introductory Rice-Math

An introductory course to help students gain an insite on how to come up with rediculus HP gains based on "advertised" HP numbers. Upon completion the student will be able to provide accurate HP estimates from all his mods without any actual dyno testing.
This course is a prerequisite to RCM202, Advanced Rice-Boy Math.

RCT102 - Introductory Rice-Boy Trends

This course will bring the student up to speed on the latest "rice-trends" in the industry. Upon completion the student will no longer be guessing at what color he should be painting his wiper arms, what performance enhancing stickers he should be using and where to apply them, and how many wings should he show up with at his regular hangout in order to achive the "greatest effect".

RCF103 - Rice-Boy Material Science

This course will provide the student with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to select the most appropriate materials for his modifications. Upon completion the student will be able to distinguish the various kinds of cardboards, tinfoils and dryerhoses specific to his applications. This course is a prerequisite to RCF203."

heheh

------------------
Jordan White (Stormy)
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, JWT s4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES Bushings, PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 17" Borbet Type S's w/ 205/40 Kumhos, Nis-Knacks goodies

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SERracer01:
ok now this page is devoted to ricers...i should start handing out rice tickets...or maybe i should add on a jun sticker to my car and it'll increase it by 30hps.

http://www.riceboypage.com/
</font>
My god man...do you know how old thta is?!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 4 of 4 Posts