SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two weeks ago,SoCal-SERCA( the club I'm in) hosted it's Second Annual All Nissan meet. All went well,and there were about 60 cars from all over Cali in attendance. There was even a R32 Skyline present. Mike Kojima even brought the SCC project 200SX SE-R. All in all a pretty good event.
Or So I thought.

Yesterday,Mike Kojima informed the SoCal mailing list,that while his car was left unattended and the hood open,so all the peeps could check out the motor,someone swiped his NISMO radiator cap,and replaced it with an OE one! WTF!
Are we now ending up like the honduh boys,stealin' from each other!

Mike is so pissed that it may be awhile before he brings the SCC car out to another meet.

Now if I could just figure out who would pull some stupid **** like that!

------------------
Thomas Fox
'93 NX2000
www.geocities.com/subcltr_nx2000/Homepage.html

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Yo thats ****ing retarded. I can't believe that ****. Mikes such a good guy for us SR20 guys. ****ing losers out there man.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/15 Pirelli P700Z's on SE-R wheels, 205/40/17 Kuhmos on 17" Borbet Type S's for the summer

15.454 @ 88mph at
Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

14's this season

·
Registered
244 Posts
Being a previous honda and acura owner I have learned that there are a lot of jealous and hate-worthy people out there, Ive lost 6 40 dollar emblems, a set of piaa's and my whole raced up 91 B18 integra. Just be glad it was just the radiator cap and at least they replaced it with a oe one. Getting logos stolen of my cars caused very expensive paint damage.(via screwdriver)

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake and more to come!!!!!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">at least they replaced it with a oe one.</font>
Well that doesn't make Mike feel any better.Especially since the radiator cap that was swapped isn't from a SE-R. We have our suspisions as to who did it,but we'll need more proof before we start pointing fingers.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
the nismo radiator caps retail @ $40. I have one on my car, and I paid close to that.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, ur pullies, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces,stillen lower control arm brace, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well like he said atleast they put one back on. He could have drove home without one not knowing it till something bad happend. Unless he checked before he left. But yea it sucks ass. Stupid people damn thats messed up, stealing from a group of "friends" at a meet. thats ballz. someone is goign to get their ass kicked probaly.

·
Registered
858 Posts
man that blows big time! big time sin against another sr20de owner especially the man Mike Kojima! the thief should be stoned or stripped of his membership if he has one. speaking of which, the serca cashed my check but I haven't heard or received anything from them yet at least a card saying that I'm amember or anything.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! boost is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

G

·
There are no membership cards. Although I guess there should be. You will get a membership package in the mail. It a sticker and some other things in it.

MarC

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">anyone that I would know from the SE-R mailing list??</font>
The radiator cap that was swapped,came from a late model Maxima. And yes,there were about 6 to 8 Maximas at the meet. I won't say the name of the Max club,but I think I know which one it was.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT GUY AGAIN!!!!

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">He could have drove home without one not knowing it till something bad happend. Unless he checked before he left.</font>
I think had Mike noticed before he left,he would have said something. In which case,a mandatory under hood check would have been conducted on the spot! Backed up by yours truly!
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">the thief should be stoned...</font>
Or have his ass kicked!
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">big time sin against another sr20de owner especially the man Mike Kojima!</font>
I guess the thievevin' ass punk didn't realise who Mike is,or know that he writes for a major import car publication! I can just guess the topic of his next article...

------------------
Thomas Fox
'93 NX2000
www.geocities.com/subcltr_nx2000/Homepage.html

[This message has been edited by Subculture (edited 03-05-2001).]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts