SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I've got a SErious problem. You better sit down because this is MAJOR. Ready? Ok. The problem is I can't keep traction in 2nd gear.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!

Gotta go to class now, but holy ****ing **** people! I hit 130 Before I knew what was going on! ****!

[Edited by Ben98SentraSE (11-13-2000 at 11:12 AM).]

·
Registered
466 Posts
Don't worry everyone, it won't last long. Soon the time bomb I planted when Ben wasn't looking will go off, and it will be all over.

G

·
Ok rub it in until we cant stand it any more and we all band together and take over power of this here UBB and kick you off.

MarC

·
Registered
343 Posts
OK OK OK OK... It's time. You and me buddy, at the 1/4 mile!

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Well my money is on the real car there. None of that family car on the drag strip stuff
moses finaly showed up here.

·
Scary monkey windmill
257 Posts
Get to a track dude! I want to see some numbers. And get to a dyno, too.
And go hunt some Mustangs or something. When I had my NX, I had a lot of fun with a Mustang Cobra SVT, and a new Firebird WS6. And a Porsche 944 Turbo, and a riceboy Neon, and a bunch of other assorted Mustangs, Camaros, an Alfa or two, and a ton of riceboys.

Did you break in your clutch for a good long time, being real easy on it? If so, it'll last you a long time. When my car is done I'll have to break in the motor like it was brand new (which it practically will be, even though it has 105k miles on it), and break in my new clutch, and everything else all at the same time.

And you know that when you're trying to break in a new motor and clutch, is when all the riceboys come out of the woodwork wanting to race you.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Yeah, imagine that! Here I am, curious as hell as to what's going on on the other side of town!
My freshly tuned TPS and 6.5 pounds is ready to go turn some low low 14's and hopefully a 13.9 if the stars are aligned right!
Mr. Davis, you name the place and time, we'll get together and have a little business conference
WE GOTTA!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hehehehehe.... well by next week I should have 500 miles on my clutch. THEN we get to drive down to Nashville today.

I did break in the lack of a speed limiter in today.
Going on the interstate to see my fiancee 40 miles North of here and got some big open spaces. I could have stayed in it longer, but the crosswinds were too excessive. But, man, 135 is friggin fast as hell

So yeah, next week, we go to 231 and have it out!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts