·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Oh, God, what have I done?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Now that I'm in charge, things are going to change around here. First off, if you want to post a new topic, if has to go through me first. And if I don't like it, it doesn't get posted. Second, I have the fastest 200SX here and your car just plain sucks. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, just kidding guys. Nothing has changed besides my name on the mod. list. Lets just make sure we let those in the lowly "Classic" and "G20" forums know who is the king. Us.

eric

[Edited by Ben98SentraSE (10-30-2000 at 08:45 PM).]

[Edited by NoVTECSER (10-30-2000 at 08:46 PM).]

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm in on this race! Who's up for bets?

·
Registered
466 Posts
Ok, Kevin, you may be able to go faster, but for awhile, you will be playing catch up. After driving my '91 this weekend, and then jumping into my car, I realize the Sentra is a fast car(when there are 3 peddles on the floor), and the 200 is more of a luxury type car. The Sentra is raw, while the 200 is more mellow, but not Civic mellow.

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I will race you to 140, but I promise you will give up before you shift out of 2nd, oh wait, you got a slushbox
no shifting for you.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
LOL like i said i finaly had balls to test the shift points of that slushbox. 115 before she goes to 4th if I hold her down. But without a header it feels faster to let her shift a bit early cause it feels restricted at 7000rpms.

Tried to tell you all about those civics errr......200sx's
Too wussy

·
_______
3,640 Posts

Ha! No offence to any one I just wanted to see if I could get the puke guy to work.

Mike

[Edited by Mike Gosselin (11-02-2000 at 11:42 PM).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
man, you turbo guys with your modified ecu. bastards........................ I will be there soon... I hope

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Subculture,
You post on club Si? What is your screen name? I go by 96SE-R over there.
I use my real name,Thomas Fox. with all the goofy nicks over there,I figured I needed to stand out from the crowd.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
man, you turbo guys with your modified ecu. bastards...
Well just as soon as I figure out how to shoe horn this motor in my NX2K,I'll be able to stomp on ANY honduh on the planet!

[Edited by Subculture (11-08-2000 at 05:55 PM).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I believe it is a big ass twin turbo deisel engine the military uses in their big ass tow trucks that tow missles, and a few of their bigger personnel carriers. iirc there are three Marines on the page, and they should be able to tell you.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'll race Jay! Gimme a headstart and I can get there, hopefully, just not quite as quick, but I think I can hit it!

155mph.... I think I can I think I can.... 158... I think I can I think I can... 160.5.... running out of gas, temp needle going up... 162... steam coming from underhood, Jay passed me a while back... damn Jizzed turbo kit!

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Toddles82 wrote:
What in the world is that?!
brian replied:
I believe it is a big ass twin turbo deisel engine the military uses in their big ass tow trucks that tow missles, and a few of their bigger personnel carriers.
Close. That is a Continental AVDS 1790(29.3Ltr),Air Cooled,OHC,Twin Turbo Diesel. IIRC the HP output was 750HP. I can't remember the torque specs. But it had to be considerable,to be able to propell these:

M60A1 Combat Tank

The M88A1 Recovery vehicle.
Any questions?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts