SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well after being turbo for some time now im thinking of selling everything and going with the all motor goodness of VVL what does everyone think .

·
natulog sa pansitan!
1,019 Posts
i would say go for it!!

i did it and didnt regret it.i had a high hp det and i didnt really care ryt now,the ve makes forget all bout it!

gudluck!

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anyone want a turbo kit lol

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
turbonetics 50 trim stage 3 wheel polished compressor housing
custom stainles log manifold
gt concepts 38mm wg
msd 50lbers
jgy rail
bar and plate i/c
custom piping with tclamps and couplers
greddy rs bov
z32 maf with intake pipe
oil feed and return lines and fittings
manual boost controller
comp. 4 puck clutch
if you were closer i would take the motor out and sell it to you complete lol

·
Is an SE-R/VE a VE-R?
2,262 Posts
Yer askin' the choir here, fella. Put it together right and you'll have 170-180 at the wheels. Chase Miko and you'll get decently over 200. Compared to the DE, lotsa torque at the bottom, lotsa hp at the top. VERY drivable. If you want more, just close the waste gate on the hair dryer and keep going.

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
I went VE cause my car breaking every other week got annoying, its fun to drive, I love it, but I do miss the pull of a turbo. Would I go back to a turbo DE? ... maybe :eek:

·
I'm Coming For You
1,335 Posts
If you want to be a fast guy don't do it. But if you want to have FUN, and smile every time you get in your car then VE is the way to go. I will be buying another VE for my other vehicle shortly. There is no alternative in my eyes

·
You're Ugly!
2,405 Posts
at some point gas milage and mechanical issues play a part. but a VE seems to be very fun from what i can tell. i say go for it, i know for a fact its nice having a car that you know you dont have to worry about running lean, overheating and so on and so forth. the VE doesnt have the neck snapping pull the turbo does, but then again, on the freeway it just feels right lol.

·
Deviled Egg!
6,321 Posts
I vote for the 2 in 1 special :)

My vote goes for buying another sentra and slapping a VE in that... done deal...

that way you have your dependability, and rice boy killing daily driver in once car... and have your turbo track star in the car you have... either or you will make rice boy girlfriend's panties drop with the quickness..

Even better slap some suspension tricks on the VE car and beast it up in the turns...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts