SR20 Forum banner

thinking of selling for mr2 turbo? any opinions?

504 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Guest 
G
#1 ·
?????

------------------
92 nx2000 with someone special driving it!

See less See more
#2 ·
the newer model MR2's are sweet, go for it.

------------------
Daniel K
93 NX2000 w/ intake, clear bumper lenses and more to come!!!!!

#4 ·
Well after wrecking my 240 I was car searching and my final choices were my nx and a mr2 n/a. the mr2 was sweet as hell cornering and whatnot but there is literally NO room in the sob. Although Im sure you could care less about that, it handled good as hell and feels really nice. the n/a was quite noticably different than the nx but im sure the turbo's quick. I wouldnt do it but its all you.

#6 ·
I have an older MR2 n/a and it is pretty sweet. They have a better feel than the new ones, but the new ones are way cooler looking. It handles like no other. I love my NX, but its nice to have something with mid-engine/rear drive to tool around in. I love fishtailing around corners in it. Mine only has a KN air filter, Performance exhaust,A/C removal for mods and she is pretty quick.
Consult the MR2 forum if you have questions. That forum is always busy so you're sure to get your questions answered fast.

#7 ·
MR2's are great, but why get that when you have yourself a good foundation in your driveway.

Jus a little budgeting here and there and a lot of patience and your bluebird will come.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Patience is of the essence</font>
IMHO

Note:There are other ways to make your car faster other than turbo. NOS works really good with the sr20 motors too. JWT makes an awesome 100hp kit that would spank the mr2 turbo. Run 12s all day long.

------------------
Rice...yummy in my tummy

[This message has been edited by CruznSER (edited 04-25-2001).]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.