SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its April...now's the time for me to start putting together everything for the Third Annual All-Nissan Bash held out here in SoCal. The attendance last year was awesome, there were some very nice G20s that showed up, and a big THANK YOU to everyone for showing up. All in all it was good fun, and a great opportunity to put faces with names. This year we're most likely not going to have it at Mile Square Park. Any suggestions on a location out here in the So Cal area (preferrably something equidistant for those coming from LA and SD) are welcome.

This is what I know For Sure:
- All Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts are invited
- Date: either Saturday, July 24th or July 31st - Let me know what works for you!
- Yes, food will be provided (for a reasonable cost)
- Yes, we will have a raffle (with more/better prizes than last year)
- You will have a good time.

I'm also looking possibly for a co-coordinator for this event. Contact me via PM or E-Mail if you're interested.

I am also in need of some help desiging a website for this event, if you're interested, please contact me via e-mail at [email protected].

Simply put : You guys are the ones who make this event a roaring success like the past two years, and I want your opinion on what I can do to make this better, more fun, and more enjoyable for everyone.

-Sam

·
Registered
301 Posts
FINALLY. a nissan meet. im there.. just say where its at :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Sam, i might be down for this one. A nice weekend drive to So Cal should be ok for me.

Have it on the 24th. Have a nice day. :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
qinsac said:
Sam, i might be down for this one. A nice weekend drive to So Cal should be ok for me.

Have it on the 24th. Have a nice day. :D
A little bribery goes a long way, Q ;).

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
i was at the last meet so i got a ride from another friend "i was still working on my car" but it was the best meet i have been to, count me in for sure which ever date you guys guys decide on and my car will be there too with some new tricks! :cool:

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
and....count in about 8 more cars from my area as well for sure!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts