SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have mixed feelings about this car... I posted a pic of it a while back on the carbon fiber hood deal but here are more pics... The eyebrows looks stupid on this car... they are slanted tooo much... i dont like the spoiler... i dont like the taillights(only look good on black).... does looks good from the side though

:(

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
The front end doesen't look too bad, but the wing has GOT to go. I like that little antenna on the rear window. Nice freakin' headlights, too.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Let's see, I love the hood and the ground fx kit but , that wing has to go, a little big for my tastes....The rest of the car is slick..

I just noticed the tailights, I don't like those....

·
Registered
751 Posts
Wing is out, eyebrows are out, headlights look like JDM/Euro H4's - cool. Lip spoiler is a bit busy. Tail lights don't look good in red. Rims are well suited to the shape of the vehicle IMHO.

·
8,148 Posts
I am mixed about it too. Carlos' car looks sooo slick compared to that!

·
Bad Banana
1,411 Posts
The rear lip with that exhaust is exactly what I want........but I can't find a damn 3 inch muffler with that style tip.

·
Registered
121 Posts
The wings definitely got to go. The antenna is nice, but I think it will look dumb with the t-tops off. I like the sides, and isn't that the MS Design front bumper?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think that is a full msdesign kit. except for the wing. The wing actually flows nicely with the lines of the car from the side though it still is not my style. But hey, it might win at HIN :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
actually i dont think those side skirts are ms design

·
8,148 Posts
tick340 said:
..........all that money/ time/ work and still has the orange front turns....tsktsktsktsk........
I was thinking the same thing. HEHE! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm with everyone else on this, the rear wing and taillights have to go. Other than that I like it, even the headlights.

I want that full MS kit but the buggers still haven't emailed me. I guess it's all good though since I can't afford the kit right now anyway.

Erotomania, I have that antenna on my Pulsar and it has T-tops, I think it looks sweet with it...my opinion though.

·
8,148 Posts
Do not bother e-mailing MS-Design, call them. They are 7 hours ahead of us EST. Ask for Rudi.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Whats up with those black t-tops on a red car? Its sort of confusing, but I do like the candy apple red.

Alright maybe its just me, but what is that thing in the scoop on the hood? Sorta looks like a license plate...or something

·
Registered
84 Posts
The wing is stupid. The tail light treatment is stupid. The ground effects, all the way around, are stupid. I like the wheels and headlight brows. The hood scoop is OK if it has a purpose... IMHO.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
im not liking it it looks to riceish i know its an import but all imports dont have to have that ooo look at me im a compact car with the same ground effects available to put on most cars sorry just frustrating trying to find something nice and decently priced that noone else or not tomany others wil have

1 - 20 of 20 Posts