SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For you guy's that came up thanks it was cool. I am glad some of you made it. I am sorry for those that met me the first time if I acted a littlr weird. I was very tired. I was up till 3:00 in the morning and then at the dyno by 9:00. Thanks for coming guy's. If you ever need some goodies call me at the shop. I will see some of you at the convention!!

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Craig Damaschi:
For you guy's that came up thanks it was cool. I am glad some of you made it. I am sorry for those that met me the first time if I acted a littlr weird. I was very tired. I was up till 3:00 in the morning and then at the dyno by 9:00. Thanks for coming guy's. If you ever need some goodies call me at the shop. I will see some of you at the convention!!

</font>
Craig...No big deal man, trust me I have met some weird SE-R owners, and you were one of the "closer to normal" from what i saw, LOL. Too bad i couldnt stay later to head over to the PIKE, but hey, its not goin anywhere...i still had fun hangin out there. Plus if I did stay, i wouldnt have got laid saturday night

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah the meet was pretty cool. Though there should have been some more people it was still very cool. Hey Craig you have to give me that seat of yours!! See you all next time at another meet.

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Craigs just trying to cover up. He really always acts weird.
jk, man. Sorry I couldn't make it. What time are you and Jack leaving friday for the convention? I think mark is going to come down in my car. Let me know. thanks.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 97 Black SER:
Craigs just trying to cover up. He really always acts weird.
jk, man. Sorry I couldn't make it. What time are you and Jack leaving friday for the convention? I think mark is going to come down in my car. Let me know. thanks.

</font>
Yeah, let us know, cuz maybe us pa/nj/de caravan people will be able to meet up wiht you guys on a rt 95 rest stop or some place.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
The Indiana Turbo Bens should be showing up around 6PM on Friday if all goes well. Two days!!!

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
We are leaving central Connecticut at 10 on Friday. We are leaving from Craig's shop. If you guys want to meet up or whatever you can call my cell phone. I will post what channel we will be on for talkabouts when i know. My cell is 1-860-463-8228

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts