SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
thats sick man, i love the fender flares and rims on that bad boy. nice work. -Rich

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Thas hotness....I wudda took off the Catback and IC while that work was being done.

Nevertheless its beautiful!

Allan

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
The money that went into the details on the engine bay is crazy, all stainless braid with AN adapters. Very nice!

Brent

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
woOz! :)

·
You got SERVE'd
113 Posts
wicked! the car it turning out awesome

·
Registered
805 Posts
nizzan4u2nv said:
Wow that is gonna turn out sick.
unfortunately not.... pics of that ride have been around for years and you will never see a finished pic of it because aparently the dude who owned it has passed away.

its a shame...

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
That was Orrins car, he was on Northwest Nissans, its too bad he died before he could finish building that car...

-Josh

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Nice ass ride. Progress was definitely being made on one sick ride. Too bad about the passing of the owner though.

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
PHAT car. Why is it that all the RWD cars that have the SR20DET swaps that i see have a unrecirc BOV and they have no drivability concerns??? Somebody key in on this??? Sorry about subject change but i noticed he had a unrecirc'd BOV!!!

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
Nismo91ser said:
PHAT car. Why is it that all the RWD cars that have the SR20DET swaps that i see have a unrecirc BOV and they have no drivability concerns??? Somebody key in on this??? Sorry about subject change but i noticed he had a unrecirc'd BOV!!!
My friend had his unrecirc. on his rwd det, it was very loud, but everytime he revved it up it stubled to stay alive when it went back down to idle, and it ran very rich, plenty of black smoke...

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Im in aww and in shock.. so young.. sad story. But I wonder where the car is now?
is it in good hands.. is the car still unfinished. I guess we will never know.... RIP

1 - 18 of 18 Posts