SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of us SE-R freaks are going to Atco on Thursday night and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to go. Give me a shout if you do. So far we got one 200sx one classic and two NXen.

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
Old
744 Posts
I actually planned on going Thursday. I have been going alot lately. That is if you dont mind me hanging around. Otherwise I will be there if you want to meet up. And since you know how to drive my car maybe you can take it for a run.

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE- for sale
pix

·
Old
744 Posts
Hmm. 16.4
*hangs head in shame*
But that was a few weeks ago and we both know I couldn't dirve stick to save my life. I feel alot better at it now though. So you wanna take it for a run? LOL
I got your cell so I'll call you and Greg when i get there. I'm gonan drag Rob along too, so bring the wife! See ya.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She is coming. The best I ever did in that car was a 15.9

------------------
MarC
93 NX2000
JWT POP charger
15.5 1/4 mile

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
BWHAHH!
WhiteSER, you crack me up.

Marc, I'll let you know about Atco on Thursday for me. I might decide to take the trip down. Haven't traveled for awhile.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli P700z's

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK as of right now I am still planning on going to Atco but will be late. I am planning on getting there around 8:00-8:30. I am going to try to get there earlyier but may not make it at all.

MarC

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
I will be looking for people! Black SE-R, Stock SE-R rims on the front and 17s on the back... Stillen ground efx, no spoiler... Look for me! Marc I know this is the least of your worries, but Timing light
. Later man, I hope u can make it.

------------------
Greg Taylor
Black 96 200SX SE-R
More info on my car

·
Old
744 Posts
Marc are you stuck on the base or something? I know they closed it down.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No not stuck on the base just working long hours and waiting to see what we are going to do. I am ready to go kick so ass. I could really use to go to the track though. It will be nice to get away from here and try to forget about it even for just a few hours.

MarC

·
Old
744 Posts
We will try and make you have a good time! Hell you can laugh at me running 16s!

·
Registered
429 Posts
If anyone is going this Thursday (9/27) please let me now. I would like to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts