SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Good question, alotta scared people at nathans, yonkers let me down:(.

·
Registered
46 Posts
hahaha i knew this was gonna happen we rolled up in there deep 3 b13's 1 b14 1 b15 i dont know what they was scared about we told them its just a nissan lol

·
Registered
46 Posts
ye we gonna try this again next thursday i dont know what tha hell happened all tha honda drivas out there that pop **** about nissans wasn't there we need more nissans gotta get'em wondering what if!!!!!!!!! :confused:

·
SE-R Monster
661 Posts
damn didnt know you guys still are going down i am down to go there with the specv (engine not in the classic yet) hit me up.
Rocco

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
This coming Thursday should be good too. Anyone that wants to come, just post if you need directions.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
That2.0Kid said:
Good question, alotta scared people at nathans, yonkers let me down:(.
Damn wish I knew what was going down thursday nite.... I live in the Bronx, but right now im at my boys crib here in Yonkers. I never let my local G20 crew (www.g20nyc.com) down. What went down without me?:confused:

·
Registered
708 Posts
****** was scared to run man. all dem evos and srt4s all wanna run from a roll im like wtf run this **** from a dead stop. But this thursday we gonna get some real people out there and erikbronx bring the G20 crew we need the sr20 support. HOlla at me.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Ahh cool Ill try and make it this thursday... but damn so late on a weekday. Oh well, gotta do what I gotta do... Meet up!

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That2.0Kid said:
****** was scared to run man. all dem evos and srt4s all wanna run from a roll im like wtf run this **** from a dead stop. But this thursday we gonna get some real people out there and erikbronx bring the G20 crew we need the sr20 support. HOlla at me.

They said they'd run off a roll for fun; and for money off the line.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts