Nollan
97 SE-R
0-60mph: 5.9sec

[This message has been edited by SeattleSE R (edited 10-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SeattleSE R (edited 10-17-2001).]

G

·
Nollan,

Is that the 98 sentra grill? Looks really good with it. Also what work do you have done to your car?

-Art 97 Se-r

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
looks good.. ur car is begging for some side skirts and a smaller fenderwell, but it looks like the bumper is too low so lowering it too much cant be done

what brand carbon hood is that?

------------------
95 200sx se-r: jwt motor mounts, hotshot g4

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Wow another nice white b14 from the NW..tight! At least I know what a CF hood will look like on my car. Hope to see ya around Seattle next time I get a chance to drive back home.

------------------
96 200sx Rice Mobile! Bone Stock..he,he,he

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all your feedback guys, i really appreciate it, keep it comin!

Art, yes that is a 98 Sentra grill. Mods include CAI/header/exhaust, clutch/flywheel, ecu/cams, pulleys. GC's/AGX's, shortshifter, stb's, mm inserts...

DaGenesis, it's a Fiber Images CF hood. Got it thru Motivational. I can still drop the car more.. if you look at the side view, the bumper doesn't even hang much lower than the level of the sideskirts, and YES my car needs some buffer lookin side skirts. Bigger wheels? hell naw... unless they're as light or ligher than my current wheels; Kosei K1's. ; )

G

·
damn rice boys!!! J/K. Im not a fan of the 200, but it looks tight. I think different rims would do you good, but what do I know?? Im a rice boy too!!

------------------
SR20DE....Sorry Si Guys

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
Well looks like someone else has gotten the front. Oh well I HAD IT FIRST!! lol

------------------
96 se-r with a few goodies

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
some guy w/ a company called nw nismo syndicate made some really nice looking skirts
i wanna get them once he starts mass producing them
go to nwnismosyndicate.com

he also has some really phat stuff for the interior
later

------------------
95 200sx se-r: jwt motor mounts, hotshot g4

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Matt4Nissan:
Oh well I HAD IT FIRST!! lol

</font>
Man, i would have had it first, i ordered it from IMPP WAY before you posted your pic... but then it took over a month to get the bumper....

in any case... call me a biter...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DaGenesis:
some guy w/ a company called nw nismo syndicate made some really nice looking skirts

</font>
Oh yea.. the backwards Mugen side skirts...

·
Pew Pew Pew
2,829 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SeattleSE R:
Man, i would have had it first, i ordered it from IMPP WAY before you posted your pic... but then it took over a month to get the bumper....

in any case... call me a biter...

</font>
BITER!! lol. Seriously though I think it looks good on your car. I will be investing in a cf hood soon so I'll be biting you then.

·
Old
744 Posts
Bigger wheels? hell naw... unless they're as light or ligher than my current wheels; Kosei K1's. ; )
</font>
If you got the 16s like me they are a nice light 15.5 lbs.
Good choice.

I almost forgot! Call up tirerack! They have center caps for these wheels now. If you bought your wheels from them they shoudl send them to you for free also. I know you don't like all the crap sticking out!

------------------
96 200SX SE-R
94 Sentra XE-Sold

pix

[This message has been edited by Chrissy (edited 10-18-2001).]

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice looking rice : ) I don't know though... Never really did like carbon fiber hoods contrasting with white or any other light color paint. Still a nice ride though.

------------------
The girl with "SX-APEAL"

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chrissy:
If you got the 16s like me they are a nice light 15.5 lbs.
Good choice.

I almost forgot! Call up tirerack! They have center caps for these wheels now. If you bought your wheels from them they shoudl send them to you for free also. I know you don't like all the crap sticking out!

</font>
I kinda wish i went w/ 16's... but then i look at the price of tires and smile cuz 15's are cheaper. =) Besides, everyone thinks the wheels i have are 16's.. i dunno why..

Center caps? I'll pass, this ain't no show car... it's mainly go until i've added the front end... now it's quick rice...

I'm almost tempted to paint the wheels gunmetal or flat black now... a friend of mine painted his stock b13 wheels the same color of the 99 SE-L wheels, which he also has on his red b13... looks friggin dope...

·
Old
744 Posts

Center caps? I'll pass, this ain't no show car... it's mainly go until i've added the front end... now it's quick rice...
</font>

Last I checked center caps don't make you ricey or make you lose speed... :-/

·
Registered
448 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by slow97ser:
Nollan,

Is that the 98 sentra grill? Looks really good with it. Also what work do you have done to your car?

-Art 97 Se-r
</font>
I guess I started a trend three years ago.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
When the '98s first came out, I wanted one of those grills, but seeing it on Jay's car really sold me.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts