SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been waiting to get both vehicles tinted this summer, but I guess it was a no go... it's a shame.

So, instead of using the services of someone I know would do a good job, I'll have to "punt" and use someone I don't know.

Anybody know of a shop that they personally recommend... in other words, did your or a family members car. Not interested in hearing about "well, my boy had his car done at The Shizzle Shop, it looks mad tite". Personal experience only, please.

This would be first, for my wife's car... Mazda MPV, it has no tint and the kids start to bake until the car cools off. Then, my white Classic.

I'm being bold here and am using the money I've been saving up to upgrade my suspension. But, the kids health and welfare definitely comes first.

Peace,
Mark

·
Registered
187 Posts
I went to a place off busch and armenia called Thee Tint Shop. I dont remember the guys name, but it was his own shop. I got mine done there 4 years ago and have had absolutely no problems. When I got mine done, he wasnt very willing to go below about 10%, so if you want something crazy dark, he may not do it. Let me know if you have any other questions. Do a search for my name, I posted my pics so you can see how dark I got mine.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the shop that you're talking about, Zack, we used to live down the street from there. Problem is, I don't think he's in business anymore. We don't live in that area(moved 4 years ago), but we drive by a lot and there seems to be nobody there... or at least no business is taking place.

Peace,
Mark

·
I <3 MILFS
859 Posts
Mark go to that place off of waters and dale mabry. i forgot their name but i know they are good

·
Registered
187 Posts
vladha, yea its been a while since ive stopped in there, now that you mention it, it does seem pretty dead. My bro got his done at auto safe and sound on waters and hanley and they did a pretty good job. Or try Buzz Off on dale mabry, they do do decent work as well.

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks, guys, I'll have to make the time to visit some of these shops and get an idea of prices and work quality. Sure wish Dex was still around.

Peace,
Mark

·
SE-R Bastard
938 Posts
vladha said:
"well, my boy had his car done at The Shizzle Shop, it looks mad tite".

Mark. I really want to hear you say shizzle in person. I laughed when I read this.

I know a goodshop by my house but it's totally not worth your drive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts