SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys (and gals). I recently bought a wheel/tire package from Tire Rack. Slapped the wheels on the the thing made squealing noises and vibrated like mad. Called Tire Rack and they referred me to Big O to check the balancing. Sure enough it was wayyyy off. I asked the lady at Tire Rack if this happens a lot and (of course) she said no, but that it does ocassionally. At Big-O I asked the dude and he said they've got people coming in all the time who purchased from Tire Rack, and the balancing is always off. "Must be the shipping or somethin'" he says. Anyway, I'm going to get reimbursed but it was a waste of a couple of hours walking around while they re-balance my tires.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Damn I can't believe you went to Big O damn! HAve you ever gone to America's Tire Co.? free flat repairs, free rotations and the best prices even if you didnt by the tires there they will service them for free.down south It's called Discount Tire Co.even when I go down to Santee (passed San Diego)I get my tires rotated for free...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah well the lady said that's the only "authorized" place. Hey I noticed you're "Bay Area Cali", I'm in SF, where're you at?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Im in Antioch CA and work for America's Tire Co. I'm going to Sacramento Races tomaro (wends) to see what kind of times my car will run with the new ACT clutch..no more sliping

1 - 4 of 4 Posts