SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On the 200SX SE-R, i've currently got 195/55 in stock 15" rims.....I've got these Yokohama's AVI's from my last car and their 205/45 and their currently on 16" rims. If i take the yokohama's off, can i put them on the 200SX? or will i have the tire rubbin on the wheel well? If i keep the tires, I will of course eventually buy 16" rims and put the tires on those rims.

I'm just wonderin if its worth it to keep these tires or will they not fit on my car cuz their not the right size....plus i'm figurin on gettin the car lowered too eventually.

anyone can help be much appreciated
thanks

------------------
~Guz~
"Making Haters into believers, one at a time...this time with a 200SX SE-R"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They should be fine. I had 205-45-16 on my car, and had no problems.

------------------
1999 SE Limited: JWT POP, NGK Wires, OBX Muffler 2.25" exhaust, Hotshot header, Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, 17 deg. timing

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Guz200SX SE-R:
...i've currently got 195/55 in stock 15" rims.....I've got these Yokohama's AVI's from my last car ...their currently on 16" rims.
</font>
If you are saying take the 16" rim tires and mount em on 15" rims they will NOT fit. Rim size must match (or I mis-understood what you want to do).

·
Registered
846 Posts
On the 200SX SE-R, i've currently got 195/55 in stock 15" rims.....I've got these Yokohama's AVI's from my last car and their 205/45 and their currently on 16" rims. If i take the yokohama's off, can i put them on the 200SX? or will i have the tire rubbin on the wheel well? If i keep the tires, I will of course eventually buy 16" rims and put the tires on those rims.

I'm just wonderin if its worth it to keep these tires or will they not fit on my car cuz their not the right size....plus i'm figurin on gettin the car lowered too eventually.

thanks

</font>

Are you asking if you can put 16in on a 15in wheel? Ummm no. You always need to put the correct size tire on the correct size wheel.

Are you asking if 16in wheels with a 205/45 tire will fit under a 200SX? Sure, but what's the offset of the wheels?

·
Registered
270 Posts

thanks
</font>
It would fit with no problem because on my 99 se I have sumitomos 215x45x17. So there you go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts