SR20 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks I need some advice and some insight. I will be doing rims/wheels soon and I am having trouble finding a good brand of tires and what size to do. Heres what I'm looking at and the sizes.

Potenzas RE730 205/45/16ZR
Kuhmos Ecsta 712 205/45/16ZR
Proxes FZ4 205/45/16ZR

Anybody have any suggestions and what sizes are good with the Eibach Sportlines? What will rub and what won't??

------------------
Peter
97 200SX SE-R
PR CAI,JWT ECU,91 CAM,
KYB AGX,EIBACH SPORTLINE,
FSTB, X-DRILLED ROTORS,

·
Registered
705 Posts
I already told you, but ill say it for the sake of everybody else that will be tire shopping in the future...the difference between Kuhmo's and Re730's is like night and day. The re's are the best tire ive ever experienced. They are grippy as hell and they dont make a sound on tight turns, and make lane changes fun, hehe. The one downside is treadwear. These tires will last bout 15k. then its time for new ones. For me thats a set every 10 months or so!

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

G

·
0 Posts
i have the FZ4's and they are very grippy no noise, great in a street race and they are known for the handling in the rain! i love them, tread wear is minimal!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts