SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Stang lovers LOL. I hate when they do that to the street its messed up, They do that in California too.

------------------
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Pectel coming up bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by PSSSHHHGOESMYSR20:
Stang lovers LOL. I hate when they do that to the street its messed up, They do that in California too.

</font>
Yeah, they used to ra e in the middle of the afternoon right until say midnight. They even had foodtrucks out there. Illegal racing. DCops used ot pass thru and race too. But that was then and we got a new mayor (back then) who fixed that. Fountain Avenue was the best place in NYC to see cars race and was practically a Sunday Car Show. Most NYC top racers started out there. I just wished there were more pictures. Anyone out there have any? I have some I have to look for.

·
Registered
858 Posts
ah yes the old fountain. the smell of burned rubber and sticky blactops from the peelin' huge crowds. I took my father's 67 chevy malibu out there when he lent me the car to take ma to church and I raced it against a malibu wagon and took him. I was 16 at the time and now I'm 30 and he hasen't let me drive his car since that day. His boy ratted me out when he was there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts