SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be writing a letter to the Competition Board about including '93-'94 model SE-R's in IT-S and also changing the current rules from: '90-'92 SE-R's, to: '91-'92 SE-R's. I just figured I would post here first to see if you guys have any input, or even care. I'll probably write a draft and post it here first for any feedback. I'm going to include history facts about the '93-'94 SE-R's and state year-to-year changes and things of that sort. Let me know what you guys think or would write. Thanks.

·
Ironman
1,820 Posts
LogicalRetard said:
I am going to be writing a letter to the Competition Board about including '93-'94 model SE-R's in IT-S and also changing the current rules from: '90-'92 SE-R's, to: '91-'92 SE-R's. I just figured I would post here first to see if you guys have any input, or even care. I'll probably write a draft and post it here first for any feedback. I'm going to include history facts about the '93-'94 SE-R's and state year-to-year changes and things of that sort. Let me know what you guys think or would write. Thanks.
Hold off for a bit.

I am a member of the Improved Touring Advisory Committee and I have given the Club Racing Board (nee Competition Board) the rundown on the years for the SE-R and NX. We had a conference call last night and my letter to them was on the agenda, but sadly I had to miss it due to work obligations. Should be a slam dunk to get that corrected.

·
Ironman
1,820 Posts
LogicalRetard said:
Sounds awesome! You're even hittin' them up about including the '93-'94 model years? Thanks George!
You bet.

I've even hit them up about some other things. But those are not official yet, so I can't talk about it. :D

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds great. I appreciate it very much. Just one of those things on the agenda, you know? Thanks again and keep us posted...

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
what are the odds of the NX2000 brakes being legal for classics? And 15x7 wheels?

·
3 NX2000's
720 Posts
gottabfast said:
what are the odds of the NX2000 brakes being legal for classics? And 15x7 wheels?
The AD22VF's would only be legal for the SE-R if the NX2K and the SE-R were on the same line of the SCCA specification sheet.
The 15" wheels would only be legal if the IT wheel rule gets changed, which will only happen if enough interested members write the Comp. Board asking to chang the rule on allowable wheel diameters.

·
Ironman
1,820 Posts
gottabfast said:
Zero chance of getting the NX brakes on the Sentra. I tried to get both cars listed on the same line, but it will not happen due to the fact they have different bodywork. Yes, I know they are the same underneath, but other folks don't and it would be very confusing for some and create a bad precedent.

As for the 15x7 wheels, that is a possibility. We'll know in a few months.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts