SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know every area/circumstance/market is different, but in general, has anyone found it particularly hard to sell their 98-99 SE to? After fixing my NX I am SERIOUSLY considering selling off my 98 SE (returned back to stock) and putting the turbo (among all other transferrable mods) on the NX for basically no other reason than to kill off my car payment. I'd still have a turbo SR20, but just in the form of a cherry (well, the interior and the parts that weren't damaged in the collision) 58,200 mile gray NX2000. This isn't a final decision, but I am leaning toward that end.

Thanks in advance for your input.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

G

·
0 Posts
Oh my God yes! I have tried to sell my 99 SE-L twice. Not ONE bite! I bought a 2000 Honda Civic, and was going to pay for the Civic with my Sentra. I bought the Civic in October. I tried to sell my Sentra from Oct. to Feb. Not one bite. No one came to look at the car or anything. So, I had to sell the Civic to pay back the loan. I put the Civic up for sale and BAM! Email upon email. Calls, people came to look at the car, and I sold it. No problems.

I recently tried to sell it about until about a week ago. Had the car on cars.com and the parts trader plus three FOR SALE signs in the window. I had ONE guy ask me about the car...

I have decided to keep the car, because
a) I can't part with it
b) It's paid for
c) I do like it
d) I know it inside and out.

Maybe you will have better luck than I did. However, it seems like everyone wants a Honda.

------------------
1999 SE Limited: JWT POP, NGK Wires, OBX Muffler 2.25" exhaust, Hotshot header, Eibach Sportlines, KYB AGX, 17 deg. timing
http://post.uwstout.edu/l/lilienthala/car.html

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just FYI the loan payoff today is $10,336.15. Look in the For Sale forum for more detail on what this would include.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Damn. Ben, you'd have a much better shot selling it with the turbo.

I owe $5,800 on my 98 SE yet.

------------------
Stormy
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts