SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know every area/circumstance/market is different, but in general, has anyone found it particularly hard to sell their 98-99 SE to? After fixing my NX I am SERIOUSLY considering selling off my 98 SE (returned back to stock) and putting the turbo (among all other transferrable mods) on the NX for basically no other reason than to kill off my car payment. I'd still have a turbo SR20, but just in the form of a cherry (well, the interior and the parts that weren't damaged in the collision) 58,200 mile gray NX2000. This isn't a final decision, but I am leaning toward that end.

Thanks in advance for your input.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just FYI the loan payoff today is $10,336.15. Look in the For Sale forum for more detail on what this would include.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Sounds like a pretty smart idea to me.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Ben, any luck selling?

If you want to sell it I would leave the turbo on. You have a much better chance.

------------------
Stormy
Black '98 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies....in need of a JWT ECU

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I REALLY don't want to do that. I want to keep my turbo, as well as sell off all the mods I can't use on the NX. If I sell the Sentra with ALL that stuff on it, I'd be shafting myself something like $3000 or more in mods. I don't think that will happen. If I can't sell it stock, I don't think I will sell it. FWIW I have yet to put it in the local papers or anything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts