SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need speakers and a headunit. I currently have none. I'd be willing to trade my JWT POP, Stillen Header, Shift Knob, Pedals or something else I have. Click the link in my sig for anything.

Either straight trade or trade with cash. Depends on what you got / what you want.

Stock speakers and headunit would be fine. As long as they are not blown or messed up.

For trading anything, I must get the product first and then I will ship the part out. I have good seller/buyer feedback so you can trust me. I just want to sell my car so I need these things. Thanks...

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
mYseRgOesvrOOm said:
I need speakers and a headunit. I currently have none. I'd be willing to trade my JWT POP, Stillen Header, Shift Knob, Pedals or something else I have. Click the link in my sig for anything.

Either straight trade or trade with cash. Depends on what you got / what you want.

Stock speakers and headunit would be fine. As long as they are not blown or messed up.

For trading anything, I must get the product first and then I will ship the part out. I have good seller/buyer feedback so you can trust me. I just want to sell my car so I need these things. Thanks...

GO ON ebay..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.