SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that toda cams are on sale now who is brave enough to test it out...they just released a price of $560 a set.

·
Registered
513 Posts
They've been on sale for awhile for that price. It's just that no one has gotten any. Soupaflie tried to, but they never came in. So, he ordered the C2's instead. I really would like to get a set of the 264's this spring. We'll see if I can do that for real or not. As I get closer and closer to graduating, my money is getting worse and worse :(

Kevin Wnek
93 Pratt and Whitney Classic
advanced timing, stillen pop and header, shitted and disconnected exhaust......to be continued

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
Yeah, I tried to get some but they kept telling me they were stuck in customs. You can also get them from www.godspeed.hack.net (Dan Ponze) for the same price, he wants a deposit upon ordering though.
I just walked in from working on the install of the C2 cams and springs. Word of warning to all that plan to install springs and retainers. Be patient, I got 8 valves done in 2 hours and my bloodpressure was sky high. :( I will finish the install this weekend likely.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think i found a way to get them tho for a good price too...My friends shop is very friendly with a dealer of TODA and does wholesale with him...if he does get great prices, my car might have toda internals in the near future.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
SucKit said:
I think i found a way to get them tho for a good price too...My friends shop is very friendly with a dealer of TODA and does wholesale with him...if he does get great prices, my car might have toda internals in the near future.
Shhhweet. Let us know how it goes.

·
Registered
513 Posts
What is the name of the shop????

FWIW I found some other sites that say they carry Today Cams:

http://www.mechasports.com

www.modacar.com These guys seem like they may be pretty good.

I need to call both of these places. I'm curious to see what kind of availability they have. I'd figure they must be able to get what I want by the spring.........I hope

1 - 7 of 7 Posts