SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does any one know what amount of boost one would be able to put on an SR20DE-T with the Toda Stroker kit? Also, what horsepower gains would be achieved from this stroker kit? Last, but not least, does any one have any dyno's from using Toda products? Thanx in advance.

·
Registered
513 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sponjah13:
Does any one know what amount of boost one would be able to put on an SR20DE-T with the Toda Stroker kit? Also, what horsepower gains would be achieved from this stroker kit? Last, but not least, does any one have any dyno's from using Toda products? Thanx in advance.</font>
Honestly, I have no idea on this. Some of us are on the verge of testing their stuff out. From what I understand they are a very reputable company. The stroker kit is used on their GT300 endurance engine. I'm not all sure of the power it puts out. Be an inovator and go for it!!!

I myself plan on getting a pair of their cams next spring. Hopefully, there will be some dyno charts by then. If not, I'll have to supply some

------------------
Kevin
93 Ruby Pearl Classic
w/ advanced timing & Stillen POP

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
When I talked about the JUN stroker kit with Jay Hass, he estimated at least an extra 20 hp on an NA motor. That number I think would only go up on a turbo application.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift), Mille Magnia Spider wheels

·
Registered
596 Posts
I thought I remember reading on the mailing list that JUN had a stroker kit, but it was $4500. What are the prices like for other stroker kits?

G

·
Isn't combining the possibly high compression ratios of a stroker with a turbo a recipe for scattered parts?

Chris

·
Registered
424 Posts
Is it even possible to us it on the DE? From what I saw on the site it only availabe for the DET. I tried to use their info request but it won't work.

------------------
96 w/ HS CAI, timing @ 17, 92 I/E cams, Naxos muffler, Eibach Sportlines, Front struts: Motivational, Rear shocks: KYB AGX's, S/T sway bars, ES lower control arm bushings and motor mounts, Courtesy F/R STB, APC Clear corners, Stillen grille, and Focus short throw.

·
Team Tool
2,514 Posts
If you check out the JUN USA website the stroker kit is made for the DET motor, so boost should be ok just get the right compression. That would be so cool.

------------------
Russ Knezic
Place Racing CAI,JWT S4 cams and JWT ECU with S4 program, hotshot gen4 header, greddy SP exhaust, KYB AGX's and Ground Controls, Konig Traffiks with Nitto NT555's

Turbo soon!
N/A is not enough

·
rally wanksta
250 Posts
I think the JUN stroker kit is made by Toda.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts