SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have tons of parts in my garage that I need to sell ASAP. If anyone has an inquiry or needs a part please contact me. I will be selling these items from market value to BELOW Market value prices just to clean out my garage. Some of the parts I have for sale are below. I will have an updated list shortly.

All items are Plus shipping: Shipping will average $5.00-12.00 depending on your location compared to Connecticut. If you order an item that is larger than average the quote will change accordingly.

5 set of stock injectors: Some in rails- some not

4 B13 MAF's:

many b13 interior and engine parts:

Complete B13 motor for parts only (needs to be disassembled so any part inquiries please let me know and I will disassemble) the block itself is not good but the head to the VC is good and the upper oil pan down to the lower oil pan is good.

B13 ECU/Engine Harness:

2: Complete High Port Intake manifold

Upper Low Port intake manifold

Please if you have any inquiries feel free to ask: the worst I can say is "I am sorry I do not have that item", but I highly doubt I will say that as I have over 20 boxes of parts laying around. I also have some aftermarket parts in these boxes.

Thank you for looking and for best response please post on here, if you feel that you would rather PM me that is fine also. Have a great day.

Pictures of parts can be provided: Just ask and I will be glad to get them for you.

If parts are purchased in most instances they will be shipped next day (unless it is a friday they will be shipped on monday).

Almost everything is pictured below, the only thing I dont have pictured is a 92 motor with many good parts on it (High Port Intake manifold, starter, etc. Block is no good).

List of parts in Pic:

4 OEM fuel rails- 2 w/stock injector - 2 w/ stock fuel pressure regulators
93 SE-R Grille
93/94 Taillights
SS Oil Feed line: In working order just not pretty looking
Lower low port intake manifold
Complete upper and lower low port intake manifold
91-94 Glove Box cover
B13 Engine Wiring harness
stock fan
2g dsm bov

List of parts below:

3 B13 MAF's stock
Fmax Intake pipe (cut to fit a 300zx MAF, originally made for stock maf)
Fmax Hotside piping (not in great cosmetic condition but they are in great mechanical condition)
B14 A/C Condensor (has 40k on it)
B14 A/C unit (box underneath Dash)
Accel Wires (5 miles on them, yellow in color)
B14 Stock Springs (20k on them)
B13 Sentra Pass. Side Floor mat
B14 stock fan
B13 rear deck lid w/ speaker covers
B14 Black Vacuum Canister
B14 Stock Primary Header
Homemade T28 Intake pipe (used for about 5000 miles, worked great for batterys mounted in trunk)
Stainless Steel oil return line with colored A/N fittings (the blue and red are pretty chewed up but in great mechanical condition).
Suzuki LTZ 500 quadracer "ITP" rims (figured I would throw this in the mix)

B13 ECU

Powdercoated Red VC w/ slight scratches from sanding letters on VC.

The only picture I didnt take was of the motor I have that has a bad block. I have good parts on that motor as well. Let me know what you need and make offers on all of the parts listed. I need to get this stuff out of my garage. Thanks

·
Registered
537 Posts
I need a highport intake cam i have 20 bucks for it shipped to 35205. call me at 205 447 0005 after 9 o clock

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
91' Classic said:
how much for and is it cut up , complete meaning under dash harness and engine harness with all sensor plugs , I already have ecu
I have a B13 engine wiring harness: From the ECU through the firewall and out to the engine. I do not have the underdash harness. The only thing missing from this harness is a very small ground wire connector. The wire is still there but the connector is not. Other than that the wiring harness is complete. Please make a reasonable offer.

I am all out of 91 intake cams. I apologize for the inconvienence.

I will have a complete list of aftermarket and OEM parts available very shortly. Thanks again for your interest and have a great day.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NEW PICS OF ALL PARTS ARE IN THE FIRST POST. Please read down as I listed all of the parts pictured. I am sure I have more parts available.

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
would you happen to have the hard line and hose which goes form the valve cover to the oil catch can?

·
Drive it like ya stole it
6,928 Posts
Yo, Mark, what oil pump is that? A stock one? Are those motor mounts for sale? Is that the passenger side engine/motor mount bracket? Also, how much for the oil feed/oil drain line? Does the oil drain line come with an NPT adaptor to go from the AN fittings?

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
joSE-Rmack said:
Do you have the stock foglights?
I am sorry I do not have stock foglights that are in good condition.

scortch99th said:
would you happen to have the hard line and hose which goes form the valve cover to the oil catch can?
I am sure I do. Shoot me an offer by PM and I can have it out by tuesday if I receive payment by monday evening (columbus day is the reason for that).

SENTRASER said:
Yo, Mark, what oil pump is that? A stock one? Are those motor mounts for sale? Is that the passenger side engine/motor mount bracket? Also, how much for the oil feed/oil drain line? Does the oil drain line come with an NPT adaptor to go from the AN fittings?
That is the stock oil pump.
The motor mounts are for sale.
Yes that is the passenger side motor mount bracket.
Make me an offer on the oil feed and oil drain line by PM.
I do not have an adaptor at this time. It was sold with the turbo. I am sure you can get that part from summit or any vendor on this forum.

Please PM me with your offers and I will be glad to get these items out to you guys no later than 2 days after payment. My paypal address will be provided when needed. Thanks

·
6,928 Posts
smallz said:
I don't usually interupt a sales post with personal comments....what what the ****?:rolleyes: Why did you post here?

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Please PM me with offers guys. We can work out a price shipped there. I am just trying to clean out my garage.

·
6,928 Posts
Do you know what kind off fittings are on the oil feed line Mark, and how long it is? I will probably be able to pay you for the feed/drain line by next friday. And do you have any idea on the specs on the FMIC piping? Diameter, what car it fits, what turbo its for, etc?

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SENTRASER said:
Do you know what kind off fittings are on the oil feed line Mark, and how long it is? I will probably be able to pay you for the feed/drain line by next friday. And do you have any idea on the specs on the FMIC piping? Diameter, what car it fits, what turbo its for, etc?
I am not positive but I believe it is a -3 fitting that is needed. That is fine just let me know by this friday if you still want it. The specs on the IC piping are below:

Fmax piping, B14, T3/T04E, I am not sure but I think the diameter is 2" as I believe all of the Fmax piping is the same on the hotside from what I have been told.

Rear suspension parts: I dont have any on hand at this moment. What are you looking for, I may be able to get it for you as my friend is also cleaning out his garage.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts