SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didn't tell anyone this, but last year, my '94 SE-R was dead for the second and last time. In short, a semi slightly side-swiped me, ending up in a dead engine (bad-ass rod knock) and a bad back.

Anyhow, now that the weather's been getting warmer, I was able to take out all the parts I could from the car before junkin' the chassis away.

As I said, the car was a '94 SE-R, so it was an OBD-I B13 with a low-port SR. You will need to know that info as some parts are for strict use for either OBD-I or a low-port SR. Also, many of these parts are dirty, but that does not mean that they don't work! I will try to package them as good as possible, but I won't be able to clean them up before shipping them out.

The prices listed with the stuff are plus shipping. There are some parts that will be pickup only as the cost of shipping will be too darn high. I will mention what part is going to be shipped and what won't be shipped.

Here goes:

NX brakes and rotors - $220. The brakes have less than 3000 miles on them. The calipers are grinded down so that they can fit under B13 SE-R wheels. WILL NOT SHIP - TRADED

ECU. Pic1 Pic2 - $50.

Alternator. Pic1 Pic2 - $150.

Radiator with reservoir. Pic1 Pic2 - $70. WILL NOT SHIP

Power steering pump- $20. - PENDING

Oil filter bracket - $5.

Starter - $20. --- SOLD

Injector harness. Pic1 . One of the clips on the harness had broken off, as can be seen here - $25.

MAF - $50.

I forgot what this is called - $20.

Ignition coil - $30.

Low-port intake manifold with fuel rail & injectors from a '98 200SX SE-R - $150. WILL NOT SHIP

Center console - $30.

Distributor cap and plug wires. Less than 3000 miles on them - $50.

Low-port head. All it comes with is the valvetrain. Another shot. - $80. WILL NOT SHIP

Note: I will only accept USPS money orders. Items will not be shipped out until the money order has cleared. All items will be shipped with a tracking number via USPS. If anyone has to contact me, call me at 216-225-2193 from 8 am to 8 pm EST. I will not have the chance to check my PMs due to my line of work, so calling me would be the best thing for you to do.

Part II of the sale will commence once I've sold everything that is for sale in this thread.

Thanks for looking.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You will have to wait for the second phase.

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
Is that a Hitachi or Mitsubishi starter?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Harris I think the thing you forgot the name of is called the idle air control valve or IACV. Couldn't say for sure cause I can't exactley run out to the garage to look but Im pretty sure thats what its called.
T.J.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
PLEASE don't ask for stuff that is not listed. :mad:

I don't know what type my starter is. The markings are barely readable.

Twomissanman, email sent.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prepsx said:
Would be very interested on the lowport head if you're willing to ship. This will fit any lowport SR including B14 right?

I'll ship if you're willing to pay for it. However, be forewarned that it might be a bit expensive as the head is not a light object. All FWD SR blocks are the same, meaning this head will fit in your application.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Black Stallion said:
how much for the wires? accell right

Selling cap and wires as one. Yes. they're Accell Thundersports.

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
C'mon guys, I know someone is interested in what I've got to sell!

·
Set Verbose On
498 Posts
Harris said:
C'mon guys, I know someone is interested in what I've got to sell!
I might be interested in the NX Brakes, but they'd have to be shipped.
LMK if that's an option -- It looks like you're willing to talk about shipping the head, so maybe you'll ship the brakes to...

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bearjing, someone has already expressed interest in the NX brakes locally. If it falls through, you're next in line.

Twomissanman, the IACV is yours if you want. I'm waiting for the MO you sent for the starter to clear. I will be shipping it out on Monday at the earliest.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I need the:

the trunk mat
The piece of wood under the trunk mat
the ceiling ( the whole thing)
the two visors
the stock shifter
the dash
the speedo cable
front exahust mount