SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the fastest anbody has gone in there Classic? I am curious. When I had my USDM I hit 130. My car got up to 125mph pretty easy and slowly it got up to 130mph. I Just did a Primera swap like a month ago. I wonder if this motor will have more top end than a USDM?

Red 92 Classic
-----------------
Primera swap,NOS,PR CAI, H/S header, MSD, Custom Exhaust, ACT clutch and pressure plate!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Waz up bro!!!!
I hit about 128 going over the Tampa Bay at 3am. Pretty scary though.

------------------

SmoothDaddyFig

·
jo mom
502 Posts
We had a topic like this before. Not having my car for too long i've pushed to 115 before coming up on someone's bumper or have too many people in the right lane

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Chaulk this up as idiocy, but I had my speedo pegged past 150mph on a country road. Then there was the time I raced my buddy's 3000GT on I94 heading towards Great Lakes at over 140 (according to the speedo).

G

·
DETized SE-R.... speedo past 150MPH. NA SE-R with all the bolt ons on Elgin-Ohare expressway here in IL. 152ish indicated speed on the speedo. Speedo is pretty accurate to about 110 then it gets little funky. My RPMs where at 7100 in 5th
JWT ECU set to 7800RPM. I was guessing she could maybe pull up to the rev limiter if the road was little bit longer and I had some bigger balls. 01 Maxima slams into a speed limiter big time at 140MPH dead even. Feels like engine just shuts off.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
VQ30power's SE-R is VERY strong. With my T25 turbo setup I got my car to about the same speed and she really wasn't going to do much more up there. I raced him once with his stripped Classic in my 98 Turbo SE full interior with 4 people in the car and I could barely pull on him.

·
8,148 Posts
184mph :rofl:

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 09-30-2001).]

·
SR20 Enthusiast
480 Posts
I was able to hit just past 145 in my car coming back from Morosso in a race with Andreas Miko. He was right next to me in a top speed run.

------------------
98 200SX SE-R, CAI, Greedy Exhaust, JWT Motor Mounts, Pullies, Nismo fuel press.reg, JWT C1 cams and JWT gears, Valve Springs and Titanium Retainers, ACT HD/PP, Clutchmasters Flywheel, JWT Computer,Bored Airflow Meter.

G

·
Ben was that a flame I got ?
Anyways we need to meet up before the end of this years DRAG season and do another SE-R ghattering at some drag strip. I will try to bring out the SE-R..probably my bro will race it, hes still learning. I will bring out the Maxima. I wanna see if I can hit 14.1s on slicks before I slap on some boost
9.5psi is enough into a 6 potter.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R 14.1s when runing right

01 Maxima gonna do 380WHP with 9.5psi on tha Vortec blower

·
My Car is My Mistress
189 Posts
135 before I got the ecu. Not to sure know, maybe 140.

------------------
92ser h/i/e ecu and some other goodies

·
You like that, dontchya?
956 Posts
These are all guesses. No way the speedo is accurate at triple digit speeds. Especially considering many of you run different wheel/tire combos.

Now, that I got that out of the way, I did hit an indicated 135 in my SE-R w/ CAI, HS header, Greddy exhaust, and JWT ECU. I'm not sure how accurate that is though considering I was running 16" wheels with 205/40 tires.

But either way, you guys go damn fast on the roads! Yikes!

------------------
Antonio Garcia
91 SE-R w/ lots of stuff
a slow [email protected] on JWT 50 shot
Bay Area, CA

·
Registered
225 Posts
I hit 217 km/h in my nx2000 with 2 peoples inside(including me)its about 136 mph

------------------
Nissan Nx2000 1992 - currently stock

[This message has been edited by Séb_-Nx (edited 10-04-2001).]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts