SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up SE-R peeps? I just wanted to ask who is going to be at the Tower shops this upcomming Saturday. Like I said in another post I was pleased to see alot of SR20 powered cars out there. The scene there is very tight!:cool: I am going to be there I hope that I am able to meet up with some peeps from the forum! Come on guys were you at?Llets meet up.:D

·
Army Boosted
565 Posts
Hopefully i'll be there seeing that my sr20 is out of commission for the time being.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'm going to try to be there but i dont hae an sr20, just a pos ga16 :( . Where do u all meet up? miami subs , taco bell, or just the parking lot in the middle?

Lates
Yaniel

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
To everyone thats showing up, Rob and I will be showing up there around 9:30, parking right in front of Miami Subs, so come out there earlier and we can get our SR20 crew all together in one place...see you all there! :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
if you all wanna show up early man 9 30 it will be packed trust me im there everyweekend early is like like 830 or 9 but if u cant make i 'll try to save some spots so people cant park next to me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts