SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, i just adjusted my TPS. It was set at .39V, i unscrewed the little screws and rotated it but the highest voltage i could get was like .43V...the procedures on se-r.net say that the TPS voltage should be set at .45-.55V...ah well...it just seems like the TPS won't budge any farther, it's kinda hard. anyway, now my idle is at around...oh...say....1850rpms. where is the idle adjust screw on the high port SR20? i have looked around the throttle body, but i just can't see it...it's probably right under my nose, so someone go ahead and make me feel stupid. :D

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
silversx said:
okay, i just adjusted my TPS. It was set at .39V, i unscrewed the little screws and rotated it but the highest voltage i could get was like .43V...the procedures on se-r.net say that the TPS voltage should be set at .45-.55V...ah well...it just seems like the TPS won't budge any farther, it's kinda hard. anyway, now my idle is at around...oh...say....1850rpms. where is the idle adjust screw on the high port SR20? i have looked around the throttle body, but i just can't see it...it's probably right under my nose, so someone go ahead and make me feel stupid. :D
It's on the passenger side of the intake manifold, right above the AAC valve.

--Andrew Phan

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AAC valve...hmm...i have to become more familiarized with all these different valves and ****...but thanks man, i'll look and see.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
idle fixed. bang on ~850rpm. sweet...TPS is still reading .40V....wtf?

·
Registered
513 Posts
Mine is reading .43 right now too. How'd you manage to get those screws off? They don't look all that easy to get at....

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I used a mini-phillips headed screwdriver. the screws are hard as crap to get to, yah. i can't get mine to go past .40V. SE-R.net says .45 at idle, and i believe 4V at WOT.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts