SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If by some chance things change for you, it would be nice to not be the only nissan out there. :tongue: I'm still waiting for payday, so I could get some new brake pads and possible at least 2 new tires for the front. :eek2: But I'll definitely
be there.
If anyone was wondering if they was going to have timing equipment.
Last I heard, they're still unsure cause probably of the extra cost to the
club and the possibility of a low turnout. :squint:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kewl, when my friends and I usually go. We head up the night before and crash at
a hotel. That way we're not too tired by the time we get to the track. It usually takes
between 2 to 2 and a half hours to get there, and this was cruising 80 + mph majority
of the way. Lemme know, Roland

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
I dont think I will make the 16th, I would love to but just purcahsed a t28 kit and my rotors have heat cracks in them. I need to swap tubos and sell my t25 kit and pick up some suspention,brakes,tires, and then I ll be ready. Damn, i really wanted to go too.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Damn, we're going to Grattan on that day with the Det Alfa club.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B14 Se-Rious said:
I dont think I will make the 16th, I would love to but just purcahsed a t28 kit and my rotors have heat cracks in them. I need to swap tubos and sell my t25 kit and pick up some suspention,brakes,tires, and then I ll be ready. Damn, i really wanted to go too.
Driven97 said:
Damn, we're going to Grattan on that day with the Det Alfa club.
All good guys, there's always next time. Cvo's next one
will be in the spring. Still searching for some ebc greens for my car, tire rack
seems to be outta stock. :mad: I can't wait to get back out there and
do some @ss drags. LOL

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
blackb13 said:
I'm currently at 90% chance of going. I was supposed to go to their event last year, but the tranny blew up. Hopefully the B15 tranny will hold.

-Steve.
B14 Se-Rious said:
whta is cvo exactly there?
Cool Steve, hope to see ya there.

B14 Se-Rious, I'm not sure what you're asking.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
B14 Se-Rious said:
thanks for clearing that up.
Just click on the images to Biggie Size'em
This was the last CVO event this past july. Was a great time and my 1st. :tongue:

Me getting ready to go out for the first 20 min session

My buddy's car 91 Jetta, w/ a '02 1.8T swap

Lining up in the grid. :D

:eek2: Weeeeeeeeeeee!!! wish I had boost LOL

Some of the other cars that were out there.

·
They're just cones!
1,941 Posts
Grattan Sunday. Can't wait, only my second time on the track this season. Keep us posted on how it goes, everyone.

·
El Rey de los Chingones
301 Posts
I'll do my best to be out there, as a spectator. I just ran Gingerman last week and now I'm in need of some new tires and to bleed the brakes.;) Anybody that's coming willing to show me how to bleed the brakes? It'd be cool to meet some other sr20 peeps from around here out there!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Isfahan said:
I'll do my best to be out there, as a spectator. I just ran Gingerman last week and now I'm in need of some new tires and to bleed the brakes.;) Anybody that's coming willing to show me how to bleed the brakes? It'd be cool to meet some other sr20 peeps from around here out there!
Isfahan, how were your times? Last time, best I did was 1m51secs :rofl: ,
but I did that w/ 5yr old kumho's. This time around I'll have some new azenis,
so I should do a bit better. I actually had to clock my runs watching my in car
video w/ a stop watch. LOL Hope to see ya there.
Roland

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
Ricepwrd said:
Isfahan, how were your times? Last time, best I did was 1m51secs :rofl: ,
but I did that w/ 5yr old kumho's. This time around I'll have some new azenis,
so I should do a bit better. I actually had to clock my runs watching my in car
video w/ a stop watch. LOL Hope to see ya there.
Roland
Not bad times at all! I love runnign Gingerman... I really miss tracking my S2000 there..... I sold it last summer and all I think about is having it out at Gingerman..

I will be getting the 200 out there early next year for some test and tune's for sure!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
wes said:
Not bad times at all! I love runnign Gingerman... I really miss tracking my S2000 there..... I sold it last summer and all I think about is having it out at Gingerman..
I will be getting the 200 out there early next year for some test and tune's for sure!!!!
Thanks man, I just hope these azenis do me up. Those old kumos were screaming
thru turn 5 and 6 pushing it somewhere between 55-60mph. Thats my favorite
part of the track, keeping it outside thru 5, bring her in hitting that cone at 6,
accelerating, and then sliding outward that little extension thing. Forget what its
called. LOL But anyhow, I'd really like to see your 200 out there at Gman too. 1.6T
goodness :D
Roland

1 - 20 of 37 Posts