SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to give everyone that helped me with the car a big THANKS! We took the car out to Speedworld last night and I am VERY HAPPY with the results. For those who don't know, the car is a '98 Sentra SE with the F-Max Stage II with the smaller .63 A/R turbo. We left everything intact (including the 3" crush bent exhaust), bolted up some 22 X 8 X 13 slicks, set the boost at 15 psi, and went at it. Now, I wasn't the driver (I suck
) because I wanted to see what the car could do with a competent driver since it was the cars first time to the track ever. I had an excellent driver: Tony Quintanilla (sr20denos, from here) from HTA Motorsports. Props to him, he did an EXCELLENT job!!!!! Well, our best time of the night was a 12.82 @ 108.32 with a 1.833 60 ft.! I was stoked!! I know that with a couple more runs, we could have gone faster. He was finally getting a really good feeling with the car when they closed the track on us. Maybe next time we'll drop the crappy exhaust and turn the boost up a bit to see how deep we can get into the 12s. Again, thanks to EVERYONE that helped set the car up! If I can get Brad's digi cam, I'll be posting some pics of the car over here pretty soon. Again, thanks everyone!!

------------------
David
Boosted '98 Super Black SE
Sentra on Steroids

·
BOOSTIN PROTECH STYLE
1,397 Posts
Congrats on a job well done David.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nsracer:
Hey everyone!! Just wanted to give everyone that helped me with the car a big THANKS! We took the car out to Speedworld last night and I am VERY HAPPY with the results. For those who don't know, the car is a '98 Sentra SE with the F-Max Stage II with the smaller .63 A/R turbo. We left everything intact (including the 3" crush bent exhaust), bolted up some 22 X 8 X 13 slicks, set the boost at 15 psi, and went at it. Now, I wasn't the driver (I suck
) because I wanted to see what the car could do with a competent driver since it was the cars first time to the track ever. I had an excellent driver: Tony Quintanilla (sr20denos, from here) from HTA Motorsports. Props to him, he did an EXCELLENT job!!!!! Well, our best time of the night was a 12.82 @ 108.32 with a 1.833 60 ft.! I was stoked!! I know that with a couple more runs, we could have gone faster. He was finally getting a really good feeling with the car when they closed the track on us. Maybe next time we'll drop the crappy exhaust and turn the boost up a bit to see how deep we can get into the 12s. Again, thanks to EVERYONE that helped set the car up! If I can get Brad's digi cam, I'll be posting some pics of the car over here pretty soon. Again, thanks everyone!!

</font>

------------------

<A HREF="http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

" TARGET=_blank>http://geocities.com/yellow4g63/sr20det.htm

</A>
Mike.
Turbo Classic, T3/T04e Tial 35mm ".65Bar" Blitz BOV, Custom piping griffen intercooler Core with HK$ EndTanks,custom manifold, 370cc injectors, paxton fpr, Eibach Sportlines, everything else was stolen,:( Speedpro coming soon bigger Injectors and custom fuel rail. Equal length stainless steel manifold. Fortified Tranny. DAMN VILLIANS.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Mike! But like I said, a great part of those E.T.'s were because of Tony's driving. He did an awesome Job.

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Dave that is awesome! I can't wait to get my beast up and running. Still waiting for parts to come in.

Mike

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Mike, I can't wait to see what your car will do with the new stuff!

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
782 Posts
Good Job David! We dynoed Ryan's car on Friday before we hit the track! It dynoed 311 hp & 304 ft/lb to the wheels with only the JWT 3 bar Fuel program! We ran it at the track and netted a best of 12.99 @ 106 mph.

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 12.0 @ 118.77, Bluebird SR20DET, T3/T04E, Deltagate Wastegate, FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, Autometer Shift Light, Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Yokohama 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24.5x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sweet! Was this just recently Louis?

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
782 Posts
Sweet! Was this just recently Louis?

</font>
This was Friday night @ Firebird! He was even running my bigger 24.5x8x13 slicks, so his trap was a little lower.

Louis

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool. What boost was he running? Did you run your car too?

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

·
Registered
782 Posts
Cool. What boost was he running? Did you run your car too?

</font>

My car is down right now! I am not sure what boost levels Ryan was running! He may have been running 16-17 psi!

------------------
http://www.sentra.net/solm/august01/louis.shtml

Louis Anaya 1992 Sentra SE-R
349.6 hp & 301.9 ft/lb @ 19 psi, 12.0 @ 118.77, Bluebird SR20DET, T3/T04E, Deltagate Wastegate, FMAX Manifold, RevHard FMIC, JWT S3 Cams, JWT Ported & Polished Head, 1996 200SX SE-R Welded & Cyro Treated Tranny, ACT Xtreme P/PL & 6 Puck Disc, Cobra MAF, JWT ECU w/ 4 Bar Fuel Program, MSD 50lb/hr Injectors, JWT Fuel Rail, 300ZXTT Fuel Pump, AeroMotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator, Greddy Type "R" BOV, Greddy Profec B, Greddy Boost & EGT Guages, UR 4 Pulley Kit, Powerslot Rotors, Axxis MM Brake Pads, ES Motor Mounts, Topspeed Short Shifter, Momo Cobra Shift Knob, Autometer Shift Light, Fiber Images Carbon Fiber Hood, KYB AGX Struts, GC Coilovers (350F/600R)& 17x7 White Tenzo Shu-4's w/ Yokohama 205/40/ZR17 Tires (Street), 13x7.5 White Lenso VPD's w/ Mickey Thompson 24.5x8x13 Slicks(Drag)

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by WhiteSER:
Good job.. !</font>
Thank you

------------------
David
Sentra on Steroids

1 - 12 of 12 Posts