SR20 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 F150. I just a new clutch in it and installed tje tranny. The shifter was working good when I pulled it but now tje tranny is stuck in gear and I can't get it out. Can someone tell me what might be the problem.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2002 F150. I just a new clutch in it and installed tje tranny. The shifter was working good when I pulled it but now tje tranny is stuck in gear and I can't get it out. Can someone tell me what might be the problem.
Never mind I find the problem it is fixed now. I had pulled the shifter out while it was still in gear. I rocked the truck back and forth and it came loose and then I reinstalled the shifter while it was moved to the neutral position

1 - 2 of 2 Posts