SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So OptimumSE-R and I have been chatting about getting our cars to the convention. One of the options besides actually driving them the whole way from SoCal is to have them transported. He posted up an ad on uship.com to see what kind of bids we get. We have about 6 interested people so far. Here is the link: 6 vehicles for transport roundtrip | Cars & Light Trucks Shipping & Moving Service - uShip
I'm sure Optimum will chime in a second and if he could provide a list of those interested including myself and Martin.

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
he did mention they are lowered. lol.

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It would be a fun and uncomfortable trip.:eek2: And if we break something at the track?:squint:

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
We're trying to see what our options are. if we don't get a good deal on the transport, then We go with plan B.

Plan B- Rent a 2-3 car hauler and haul them hoes up there!

if that doesn't work, we go with Plan C.

Plan C- Drive the bitches up there 24hrs straight!

·
waiting 4 Accordion Hero
1,194 Posts
Is one of those listed my car? lol:D

btw, I hit up my brother in law (he's a truck driver) about this & he's gonna check who he knows with a transporter.

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I was doing the math and driving out and flying will cost about the same, roughly $345 in gas, or $370 for the roundtrip flight through Southwest.

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i'd pick up a rental and thrash that around the track.

·
SR22VET GODNESS!!!
665 Posts
iam down for plan c: race them bitches 24hrs over there.lol...nah drive i wouldn't want to brake something on the way over there that would be a bitch.lol..damm did he say $345.00 in gas.that how much a sr20de runs for.lol..

·
VE 96 SE-R
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
iam down for plan c: race them bitches 24hrs over there.lol...nah drive i wouldn't want to brake something on the way over there that would be a bitch.lol..damm did he say $345.00 in gas.that how much a sr20de runs for.lol..
you're welcome to do the math. Remember it's a round trip and you'll be burning gas on the track. :tongue:

·
SR22VET GODNESS!!!
665 Posts
i know lol..i just sold a spoon engine so i got $6,000.00 to spend do you think i got enough?

·
SR22VET GODNESS!!!
665 Posts
i want to sleep next to my car though i hate leaving it alone.i cant trust people out in the parking lot .lol.last time i did they stold my hanging item in the back bumper.now i had to buy a new yoshi to hang.lol..

1 - 20 of 41 Posts