SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has the Truechoice Stage 4 suspension kit been developed for the B13/NX2000 yet? TIA...

------------------
92 NX2000
Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Cams/Flywheel/Street Tires
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RollcageSR20:
Call Truechoice and find out... Or check their website and see if there's a B13 application.</font>
I've actually tried calling once but got a machine. Looked on the website but I can't find very many applications at all. Not even for the B14...maybe I'm not searching the site correctly

------------------
92 NX2000
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Son Of Skyline:
I've actually tried calling once but got a machine. Looked on the website but I can't find very many applications at all. Not even for the B14...maybe I'm not searching the site correctly
</font>
They probably don't have it listed. However, it does say, "For Addtional car types available, please contact Truechoice." Even if they didn't have an application for the B13, they could easily make it. All they'd need would be stock B13 struts, and they'll put together the suspension based on those struts. Probably more complicated than I explained, but they can make it, and probably already have.

Check out their catalog if you get the chance. Either request one by mail, or download it (Adobe PDF format)

I'll say they'll most likely have it, mainly because I have the same double-adjustable Koni inserts that Truechoice uses (not in car, yet). The Koni inserts are *somewhat* of a universal application and will work with most (if not all) MacPherson struts.

--Andrew Phan

[This message has been edited by RollcageSR20 (edited 10-03-2001).]

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RollcageSR20:
Check out their catalog if you get the chance. Either request one by mail, or download it (Adobe PDF format)

I'll say they'll most likely have it, mainly because I have the same double-adjustable Koni inserts that Truechoice uses (not in car, yet). The Koni inserts are *somewhat* of a universal application and will work with most (if not all) MacPherson struts.

--Andrew Phan

</font>
Thanks Andrew!

------------------
92 NX2000
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by jacen99SE:

They can prototype it on my 91 SE-R if I get the suspension for free!
</font>
Wouldn't that be nice!

------------------
92 NX2000
14.545 @ 95.57 mph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts