SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My fiancee is working on it. This is what she has so far. Just need to make SR20DE Forum a little bigger and bold and that will be it. Cool huh?

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I like it, although I think that the lettering could move right some so it could fit down in the little valley thingie (don't know what it is called, but you know what I'm talking about, right?)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's pretty much what I want. Kinda squishes it when you are making a post. :) Will have to fix that...

G

·
0 Posts
When I get my VC back, I will take a pic of it, and redo what you did. It needs to be more clearer.... :)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Ben,

Lets take the above ideas a little farther, shall we:

1) Rotate the valve cover till it is horizontal (square to the page).

2) Knock it back in intensity till it is slightly more defined than a watermark.

3) Keep "SR20DE Forum" same size and intensity, but move to the right until the "S" is about 1/2 a letter space right of the cam chain arch. This will push "Forum" out over the edge, giving it a little more depth and seperation.

Just a few ideas.....next, seperate ICONS for each Vehicle Specific Forum. >:)

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found the graphic on Naji's site, asked him if I could use it, he said yes, then me and my fiancee played around with in in Paint. :) Not graphic artists here and dunno really how to do the stuff you asked besides moving the SR20DE Forum text over :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts