SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i don't really know were the regulator is but I know i have to put the nitrous line in to compensate for gas. if anyone could tell me how to do that it would be a big help.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Did your kit come with instructions? You are using a wet kit, right? If you have insturctions, follow them. If not, use the t fitting and tap in to the fuel line before the rail. DO NOT tap in to the return line! You do not need to (and don't) touch the "regulator".

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a dry kit and i was told to go to the regulator. and the regulator would put more gas to the injectors so i don't run lean

·
Registered
538 Posts
If it's a dry kit you don't tap into the fuel line. Perhaps they were suggesting you up the fuel pressure for nitrous use. However, you need an adjustable FPR to do this. I don't know much about dry kits. Wait a while...someone with more dry kit knowledge will chime in. I think AaroNX is running a dry shot, you may wanna pm him.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Also, you may hold off on the install untill you have a better understanding of how N20 works. It's real easy to wreck your engine if you're not sure what you are doing...especially with a dry shot. Just my $.02

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
I'm pretty sure that if you're just running a 50 shot dry that your stock FPR should be fine. If you do go above 50 then you might want to look into that AFPR, but like Jester said, you might want to wait until you've got a little better idea what you're doing. If you don't want to wait then you might want to have someone who knows what they're doing help you install it. JMO.

·
Wiggatastic!
1,043 Posts
It is a zex kit? They just tap into the vaccum hose that goes from the fpr to the fuel rail. It bumps the pressure when spraying nitrous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts