SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm Selling the Tsuru Head Light kit that fits only the classic sentra's.
Its brand new in the boxes i've never used it. I bought it for 375 i'm selling it for 300 so i'm taking a cut and like i said its brand new in boxes never used.

my email address is [email protected]

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/december01/headlights.shtml
If u do'nt know what the kit looks like there is a link so u can check them out. What they show you on the link is what it comes with.

I'm located in West Palm Beach Florida

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
is that 300 shipped????????? if it is ...i'm showing some interest.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats 300 just for the kit i'm taking a killing on it now i can't go lower than 300 shipping can't be that much for it. the kit is brand new

·
Registered
522 Posts
fuhgetaboutit78 said:
I'm Selling the Tsuru Head Light kit that fits only the classic sentra's.
Its brand new in the boxes i've never used it. I bought it for 375 i'm selling it for 300 so i'm taking a cut and like i said its brand new in boxes never used.

my email address is [email protected]

http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/december01/headlights.shtml
If u do'nt know what the kit looks like there is a link so u can check them out. What they show you on the link is what it comes with.

I'm located in West Palm Beach Florida

ok the guy sold the headlights, so ill buy yours off of you. Im just waiting for my paycheck to clear, then i can paypal you the money for the lights. Let me know!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok u can have the lights but i'm not sure how that paypal works. Can u get a cashiers check from your bank? let me know whats up

·
Registered
522 Posts
thats perfectly fine, all i need is shipping info and the cost of shipping, consider them sold! -Eric

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok eric what i'm gonna have to do is go to this shipping place by me tomorrow or mon when i'm off and find out how much it will cost to ship and then i'll let u know so u can send the whole amount and then i'll ship it out easy as that. i'll send it UPS. if u try and call me later my phone might be off cause i work tonight at 10 so i need some so call me later around 9:30 tonight

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
sounds good man, when you get the total price, just pm it to me with your address. Ill probably send the money order the same day. Thanks! -Eric

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey eric i went to UPS this morning and got the whole kit packaged up and weighed send me $320 and i'll send it right out let me know what ur address is mine is
7521 lauden drive
lake worth, fl 33467
my full name is Damian Basile

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey Eric are you still interested in the kit i haven't heard back from you yet. let me know because if not i have other guys lined up thanxs

Damian

·
Registered
419 Posts
i will but the lights off you and pay you with a money order today...if they are still up for sale ..pls post the status of the sale ....thanx

·
Registered
419 Posts
if you are interested in selling them call me @ 305 332 9509 i tried calling you but no one picks up if anything i will like to pick them up sat...if you want to sell them......Peter.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts