Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what up i posted a group buy on the group buy section, but for all others here

i got 11 sets of tsuru front end conversions which consist of

FL headlight
FR headlight
FL corner light
FR corner light
Grille

nor harness or under bumper filler but both of those can be located at your local junkyard for less than 30 bucks.

email me at [email protected] , i want to sell all of them so ill be giving a good price. =) do not pm me please

these directly bolt on like the stock components

·
95NismoB14grl
1,492 Posts
ummm arent the mexican fillers different then the OEM sentra's???

·
Registered
232 Posts
If it is Tsuru headlights then you can't get the under headlight pieces at a local junkyard!!! They are two piece compared to USDM one piece!!! Totally different!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SentraStyles said:
If it is Tsuru headlights then you can't get the under headlight pieces at a local junkyard!!! They are two piece compared to USDM one piece!!! Totally different!

dude you obviosly dont know what you are talking about, the 93 - 94 USA sentra uses a 3 piece grill like the TSURU i have sold over 40 of these kits and the USA pieces fit fine. TRUST ME, do some research if you dont belive me as you will see that i am right ...

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
I just re-read this about four times, and I finally think I know what you're trying to say.....

I know that 91/92's have a one piece filler strip, because I just installed Tsuru's on my car last weekend. Apparently 93/94's have a 2 piece filler which is the same as the Tsuru's.

So, are you saying that 93/94 owners can use their stock fillers, and 91/92 owners need to purchase 93/94 fillers?

C

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
e-mail sent - do you still have any left?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts